Archived [SoB] Elsa

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i had booze with him a thing popped up it say agree or rufuse. i agreed to it and it said this
-well!-intently, i nodded-just out of the blue is not done!
-First i need to speak with elsa, in order to understand her attitude towards you! and after that discuss our actions!
-as you say! quickly he nodded, if being afraid, i might change my mind, -whatever works for you.

What do i do next?

Vadizema

Aug 7, 2018
Alright, so... University is opened, and currently I'm on the 13th, but I still haven't met Elsa? How/where do I do this?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone figured out how to get the new scenes? Only got as far as the 1mill offer from Elsas father. Can't find anything more after that.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, I'm in the same spot. Got the 1mil offer with a prompt to "I have to talk to Elsa about her feelings for you (father)" or something like that, and I can't figure out where to go talk to her.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I'm in the same spot. Got the 1mil offer with a prompt to "I have to talk to Elsa about her feelings for you (father)" or something like that, and I can't figure out where to go talk to her.
If I'm reading the code right, It's supposed to be in her bedroom at 21-23 during the weekdays.

That said, it says Bedroom_elsa. If you go into her room at the required time, the location is labeled as " bedroom_elsa_rest_2 "

Who knows tho, her entire line strikes me as slightly buggy.

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone figured out how to get the new scenes? Only got as far as the 1mill offer from Elsas father. Can't find anything more after that.
didnt even get that far

do i have to restart her path or is it available after her regular path?

testacc

Dec 25, 2017
I took her to another movie, afterwards the option to talk about her father appeared when talking to her in her bedroom.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I took her to another movie, afterwards the option to talk about her father appeared when talking to her in her bedroom.
How did you take her to another movie? Any option to ask her for a movie date is gone for me after the first one.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When do you talk to her to invite her to a movie after you have sex with her?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Never mind, I figured it out. Should've known it's just a grind. Every weekend, go talk to her dad; then talk to her; let the week reset; repeat. Takes a while.

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
Hello , sorry i have a problem with the Lena side quest when i try to speak about lena this message appears

Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

KevinThompson

Nov 21, 2017
This is how I succeeded to let her father fuck her.

WE: talk to her father and agree to help him
WD: 21 or 22 pm ask Elsa about her father
WE: talk to father
WD: 18 or 19 pm you can see them talking somewhere in the house
WD: 18 or 19 pm see them talking about going club
WD: see them three times at 18 or 19 pm
WD: ask Elsa about father at 22 pm in her room
WD: see them at 19 pm in the kitchen
WD: see them (suggest to iron)
WD: see them talking
WE: talk to father to go forward
WD: can see them fucking in the kitchen at 19 pm
WE: get 1M
WE: Elsa will talk about the situation

Now you can see every scenes with father.

I had not triggered les route and maximised her parameters with cheat, when I triggered this route.
And also I haven't checked this can go along with the les route.

Enjoy peeking guys!

Reactions: JJ01012020

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I have talked to Brick twice, once to stage, and he once asked me if I had the money and I paid. However, I can't find Elsa on Wednesday at 19:00.
For anyone else having this problem after giving Brick the money. Go to the city around 19 on Wed. Then go back to the university between 19 and 20. For whatever reason it will not trigger the scene going in and out of the university.

Reactions: kubii121

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
I got her to do blowjobs but cant go any further.I remember on older versions you just kept asking for blowjobs in the bathroom in the morning until you could take a picture of her and you showed it to her father and so on.

How can i progress now? Last version i played was 0.21, now i'm playing 0.26