Archived [SoB] Alena

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
is there anything new with the rape path? or is it like the aunt rape path, as in thats the end for them?

because i saw a video of her on all fours being walked like a dog

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is there anything new with the rape path? or is it like the aunt rape path, as in thats the end for them?

because i saw a video of her on all fours being walked like a dog
Think that scene is from when you have her as a maid in your apartment in the city. Probably need to buy a costume for it too, don't recall.

Reactions: Gaijin100

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys I found a site that teaches alternative routes, but it is in another language unfortunately, if you translate with google translator you might understand! Here is the site >>>>>>
So you're posting a link to a Chinese blog that points back to F95?????

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Here they do not teach the alternate route of some characters!
If you read the char threads, you'll see it's all there. Maybe not everything in the OP (same for this one) ... but you can find other route in the thread. Check 2 pages back for other route. Joshua Tree posted it. Just saying.

Jun 11, 2019
If you read the char threads, you'll see it's all there. Maybe not everything in the OP (same for this one) ... but you can find other route in the thread. Check 2 pages back for other route. Joshua Tree posted it. Just saying.
so where is the walkthroug of the alternative route of alena or lizaveta? because I didn't find it on this site!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
so where is the walkthroug of the alternative route of alena or lizaveta? because I didn't find it on this site!
He told you, 2 pages back for the love path or main path. First page, initial path is the alt route for Alena. There's not really much of an alt route for Lizaveta, not all the chars have one. You just sort of fail to get many options for her.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
So, i tried to finish Alena path in the first year and failed (without cheating). I think it is not possible, since the event seem to be at 1st december and i would still need 1 week, because i still have to talk to the father once or twice. I think it is impossible without cheating. I started dating Elsa right in the second week of University (1st week only has Friday and the event with father doesn't trigger unless university hasn't started) since i had maxed all stats, unlocked the Brick and so on all beforehand.

Now i have another problem. When i sleep again in class, i will be dragged to the director. Will the next year start fresh? What should i do, sleep and pay the bribe or take part in class and wait until next year?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Now i have another problem. When i sleep again in class, i will be dragged to the director. Will the next year start fresh? What should i do, sleep and pay the bribe or take part in class and wait until next year?
Just don't go to her class untill you have talked to father. There is no good reason to do it.

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Just don't go to her class untill you have talked to father. There is no good reason to do it.
Thank you.
I just found out that it is still possible. You don't have to do it at 1st december, it can be done a week later. I don't even know why i thought it will be like that. Therefore it is possible to do it without cheating in the 1st year.