time2die

May 23, 2017
Do you have all of these done?
-Have own apartment in city and Sasha not chained up there
-Attitude to MC >= 600
-Must not have raped her
-Must have finished planning the New Year's Eve party
-Must have had sex with her at least once
Hi bro, now I triggered all new contents of Alena except the morning scenes of Alena (I did check the movie folder u kno), so where's that from btw? Thanks again.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi bro, now I triggered all new contents of Alena except the morning scenes of Alena (I did check the movie folder u kno), so where's that from btw? Thanks again.
If I understand you, i think you talk about the scene when she is dressing on bed, it's random after a night in your attic.

time2die

May 23, 2017
If I understand you, i think you talk about the scene when she is dressing on bed, it's random after a night in your attic.
Yes that's wut I'm looking for, could you explain wut u mean by "after a night", do I need to sleep over or just wait there. I actually waited at my apartment's bedroom everything single morning(5am-10am) for couple months, nothing triggered~~ Alena did call me and come over several times, but she would leave after sex.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Yes that's wut I'm looking for, could you explain wut u mean by "after a night", do I need to sleep over or just wait there. I actually waited at my apartment's bedroom everything single morning(5am-10am) for couple months, nothing triggered~~ Alena did call me and come over several times, but she would leave after sex.
You need to sleep over with her when she call you. Be sure to be tired when you met her.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I still can't seem to get this path to start for some reason. I pay attention every English class but nothing changes, not sure what I'm missing here. I keep checking the variables and none of them move either and it's been almost an in-game year. XD

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I still can't seem to get this path to start for some reason. I pay attention every English class but nothing changes, not sure what I'm missing here. I keep checking the variables and none of them move either and it's been almost an in-game year. XD
For no-rape path you need to start Lizaveta path. Alena good path start in Lizaveta office when she offer your help to Alena for the new year party

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
When people talk of the club, do they mean the night club? Because I can't do anything there on December 29th.

Outlander

Mar 19, 2018
hey guys , i think there is another way of corrupting her , i saw videos in unique_npc where shes tutoring main char. does anyone know the alternative way ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hey guys , i think there is another way of corrupting her , i saw videos in unique_npc where shes tutoring main char. does anyone know the alternative way ?
Be nice, pay attention. Help arrange the new years party. The alt path is better than the main one tbh. And its not really a corruption path, more a romance.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
already talked to antonina about party , don't know what to do next
Did you hire music? Talk to band? and all that other stuff? You kinda get pointers on what to do when you get the assignment of help out with arrange the party.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yes , talked to boss in glorystar too
If you went back to the teacher after all that. I think the only thing left is to show up at the day of the party and help out. Then after that you can start get tutoring and go from there.

Outlander

Mar 19, 2018
If you went back to the teacher after all that. I think the only thing left is to show up at the day of the party and help out. Then after that you can start get tutoring and go from there.
i did , when we meet , character says that things are going , is that how it supposed to be ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i did , when we meet , character says that things are going , is that how it supposed to be ?
Well if you did show up at the day of the party and helped out. You should be able to start tutoring afterwards, just show up at her home in the evening.

Outlander

Mar 19, 2018
Well if you did show up at the day of the party and helped out. You should be able to start tutoring afterwards, just show up at her home in the evening.
just got to that part , its 29.12.15 and nothing happens neither at 16:00 or 20:00