TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
@F95zone
From Patreon:
Snow Daze Days 1-3 Version 5

This release contains full voice acting through day two, new chibis and a three full pics to replace day one scenes that had been chibis in the old style. Quite the upgrade! Chapter 4 will be available for patrons later this month.

For anyone new to Snow Daze:

The main character is a young musician named Jason that is rejected by his family and lusts after his milfy mom and three hot sisters. Stuck in the attic he lives mostly to play his cello. There's an older smart sister named Kira, his sporty twin sister named Jane, and his flirtatious and carefree younger sister named Sarah. A blizzard happens and they're snowed in - he takes advantage of this and puts his musical talents to use. He plays subliminal audio files through the floor of his attic room at night that will let him put the girls into a trance during the day. This doesn't give him unlimited power, however - he still has to gradually break down their inhibitions to get them to do what he wants. Will they do what he wants? That's up to you.

PC:

Mac:

Linux:

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Just played this game for the first time, didn't read the description, went in blind and was mildly bored for a minute or two....... until MC pulled out his mind control device and now I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: A121212x

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
I just found out that going into preferences and setting voice volume to 0 makes the game 100% more fappable

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Still on day 3? Has there been any new content (other than chibis) since the first day 3 release, 5 months ago?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Still on day 3? Has there been any new content (other than chibis) since the first day 3 release, 5 months ago?
Nope

@F95zone

This release contains full voice acting through day two, new chibis and a three full pics to replace day one scenes that had been chibis in the old style. Quite the upgrade! Chapter 4 will be available for patrons later this month.

Reactions: setter6

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
We used to have an update every month... now all update are just voice and chibi art, for a game with five characters in a house with 6 rooms as much... is very little content.

Reactions: setter6

Jorem

May 10, 2017
I really dig the voice acting. It's done pretty well for this type of game and, without it, it's just another incest game. It's really the only reason I keep checking for updates on it.

GalValorian

Apr 6, 2017
I partially agree. Jane and Noelle are great, while Sarah is... off i suppose, but i'm little biased towards high pitched little sisters. Kira (what kind of a name is "Kira" anyways) is simply unremarkable.
No problems though, CZ covered the two best girls, i can consider myself satisfied.

RandyRumm

Mar 18, 2017
We used to have an update every month... now all update are just voice and chibi art, for a game with five characters in a house with 6 rooms as much... is very little content.
It has been slow from the start, the first day was released in July 2016 (it may have leaked earlier on ACO) , Day 2 was November 1st, 2016, and day three was March 1st, 2017.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
What a disappointment this game is, imagine all the content it could have if he didn't waste so much time and money on VA and remaking the same content half a dozen times.

Reactions: Gozer

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What a disappointment this game is, imagine all the content it could have if he didn't waste so much time and money on VA and remaking the same content half a dozen times.
I agree with what you said except for the VA part. Let me start by saying I mute the VA sounds. I don't like it.

But doing the VA parts don't take away time from the other content, unless Cyprezz lied to us. It is not like the writer/artist stops what he is doing to go do the VA parts. Although while it wasn't a waste of time, it probably really was a waste of money depending on how much he paid for it.

RandyRumm

Mar 18, 2017
It probably really was a waste of money depending on how much he paid for it.
The way he made it sound was that it was 100-200 bucks per VA. He did have one of the artists doing the sound production also but I guess when you're not producing new art then it doesn't really delay anything.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

-Day 4 Outfits Preview-
Why is it the line art looks so much better than when it's colored? :( it seems the coloring tirnsthings into a blob of "sameness" without enough shading or something (maybe some of the drawn muscle definition is erased or minimized?)

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes