woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
I've played through the whole thing twice and I can't find the bonus sketches or the bloopers anywhere. Not in the game itself and not in the Extras or Bonus pages. Anyone got any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I've played through the whole thing twice and I can't find the bonus sketches or the bloopers anywhere. Not in the game itself and not in the Extras or Bonus pages. Anyone got any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
Did you try clicking on Extras and then clicking on Bonus at the top. Scrolling down too where it says BONUS STORIES and clicking on the several links? Cause honestly it is that simple.

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
Did you try clicking on Extras and then clicking on Bonus at the top. Scrolling down too where it says BONUS STORIES and clicking on the several links? Cause honestly it is that simple.
Yeah. I got nothing. Had some weird electrical problems whilst I was trying to download it though. Doubt that had anything to do with it but going to uninstall it and download it again just to make sure.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do you need to meet a certain criteria to unlock the extra stories? I seem to be able to listen to them (as in just the voice acting) but if I click on the extra story scene to play, I get the Renpy rollback error thingy saying that images are missing (I haven't completed the game yet. Halfway through day 4 currently)

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
I seem to be able to listen to them (as in just the voice acting) but if I click on the extra story scene to play
do you have my mod installed? that sounds like a mismatch between the mod version and the game version, are you using the 0.5.x mod with 1.5 game

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
do you have my mod installed? that sounds like a mismatch between the mod version and the game version, are you using the 0.5.x mod with 1.5 game
It's ok now. Apparently i was using the 4.1 version of the gallery (must have applied ages ago when downloaded this). Changed it to the latest one. Now it seems to be fine. How do I access the developer console to see that broken Kira scene if you don't mind me asking?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
how can i get the harem ending?
Save just before you need to make a choice on whom to go for (don't save when the choices pop up). Complete everyone's separate ending. Reload the save before you need to make a choice and then an option to go for all of the will appear

Reactions: macedo

drew

May 19, 2017
Okay guys i have a few questions.

1 what means the points of each girl?
2 the dialogues have bad choices too?
3 if you choose the dialogues where the girl can almost wake up from hipnosys, you get another ending?¿
4 in my last day i choosed Jane pussy, Noelle ass, Kira ass, Sarah pussy, that affects the ending dpeneding on your choices in the days ago?

i got in my first play the ending where jane finds out about the subliminal thing, so all girls less her are more or less corrupted, but jane isn't, the options u have are " Jane, Noelle, Kira, Sarah, or brainwash yourself" i m right now speaking with jane i don't know where this may lead but im gonna do it

sorry for my bad english, thanks guys for advance

Edit: i just realized that doesn't matter what you do, you will get all endings lol

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So does this include the Special Edition content?
Yes.
I haven't actually played this since the endings got added because there wasn't really enough reason for me to feel like bothering, but everything past that update has included bonus content. Based on what I read though, you should download the mod version that is linked in this thread, because it clears up some bugs that were never properly cleaned out of the base game, and I believe adds some extras to make the bonus content more interesting.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
God damn it the sounds....:OhMyGoodness: it's totaly unique dude i enjoyed ur game very very much good job dude ;)

Kahn21

Mar 9, 2018
When his mom is blowing him is it missing a scene/picture? I remember some one posting the cg for this game somewhere and there are a few pics that shows him cuming in her mouth but in the game it just goes through the blowjob scene without showing him cum and then there is cum on her face when it ends. did the creator just not include that scene/ is it a bug?

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
I'm trying to get all the cg, i have every bad ending and good ending but one, I think it's called the "Cold end" where your put outside or something, can someone tell me how to get it.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So let me get this shit straight...followed this game for awhile

They release a “finished” version that was bugged and rushed and missing content

Then it takes awhile longer than that to release another “finished” version that is till rushed and still missing content

And then in the weeks or months after that they release several dufferent updates to this “finished” game

And then after all this they release “special super awesome it’s totaly finished this time” version? I mean...seriously? This developer

I swear to god if this game is still rushed and unfinished after all this.....I will....

Forget about it again like I did until I saw this “special edition” being promoted. Seriously. This fucking game man...

Reactions: kzk0987
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes