Falvfd

Jul 24, 2018
@rickpool98 android phone. I dont't know why, but when i click it, it sends me to sms and there is just a message that there are no files for copy. I need an aplication for the zip for phone? And what should i copy from the zip?

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Excuse me. Can somebody tell me what should happen when i acces something from bonus or bloopers gallery? Or there is nothing?
Did you even try the game without the mod? For some reason people here try to use mods for very old versions of the game with current versions, where code has been changed in places, and complain that things are not working. If something is broken in the current version of the game as it is then I would be curious about that and try to fix it.

BillT52

May 6, 2018
I just found this game, and it's almost perfect. The story premise in general was hot. The mind control was a good pace, a slow burn, but not too slow. The dialog writing and voice acting made the scenes even hotter. And incest is one of my favorite kinks. The only thing that keeps it from being the most perfect for me is the artwork. I'm afraid this particular style of zaftig, fleshy, plump women tends to ruin the mood. But the rest was so good, it still is one of my favorites.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I appreciate that it's a finished game but other than that I didn't like it unfortunately. Only mom has a face that maybe fine enough and all other sisters are ugly and pictures that you get when you are successfull are not worth it as far as 2 days go.

With different choices about faces and much more beatiful rewarding pictures than now; this game could have been something good.

Reactions: Satyrock

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is 1.5 the latest version on Steam or it's another version?
if i am not wrong, 1.5 is the SE, that contain blooper, extra audio and sketches

they called it steam edition because they have to re-edit some content to suit steam T&C (if steam adult patch rules is still the same)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I would not say 10 dollars definitely 2.99 or less not much beyond 1-2 hours faplay. And I did not notice many errors in the 1.5 version...
that's probably true but even that seems excessive because its just so short. I finished in just over an hour (giver or take some time playing alt routs). And I played 1.4 so there must have been some upgrades in 1.5.
Disclaimer: I'm not basing the game and I did actually really like the unique art work

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So, I reached Day 5 with this score:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Playing on the 1.5 without walkthrough, so not sure if I did things right or wrong, but I now I'm force to choose only one girl to enslave. Is there anything as a harem ending of it's just like that?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
So, I reached Day 5 with this score:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Playing on the 1.5 without walkthrough, so not sure if I did things right or wrong, but I now I'm force to choose only one girl to enslave. Is there anything as a harem ending of it's just like that?
Pop a save right before your choice and select an option then load that save and go through each and every option

Reactions: Hungphataz09
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes