2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Some_Guy86

Formerly 'RobertJones'
Apr 12, 2023
Weelll, I'm guessing that my opinion is probably not going to be among popular ones (at least judging from some of the previous posts) but I most certainly do NOT like where this game is heading.

I'm of course referring to Anne-Sophie and this whole VCC conspiracy/spying thing. IMHO, it is one thing to have a minor side story for the sake of fun, but when you start killing off characters (and removing them from the game) and forcing certain quests, actions on the player then it takes away the fun. To the point where I find myself skipping most of the content & hoping for something else, entirely.

IDK, I'll probably give it another try when the next update rolls out, otherwise I'll have to let this one go. It's a shame really, as the game started out perfectly "legit".

Edit
Also, since I'm already talking about the game, might as well mention this other issue in here, as well. For what it is, the game can be notoriously difficult & unforgiving. I remember spending way too much time finding the pills in doctor's office (in one of the previous updates), not to mention all the confusions with finding the correct floor at the apt. building or meeting someone at specific moment.

At least the floor thing was somewhat corrected in this last update, but as for all the other problems that I've mentioned, they are still an issue I'm afraid

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Some_Guy86

Formerly 'RobertJones'
Apr 12, 2023
Sadly this is the final update because the developer has decided to abandon for story purposes
Surprised? -Yes ... Totally unexpected? -No

Dev is probably aware of the story issue, which (to put it simply) doesn't hold up IMO. Randomly killing one of the main characters, and then right away setting a course for yet another VCC conspiracy thing which will (most likely) only end up with yet another character being killed off & replaced with new one. I have seen other devs doing the similar thing, and I honestly never understood why...

Oh well, at least we can hope that someday, eventually he (or she?) will get back to Slutty Town & finish what they started the /right/ way.

Aug 8, 2019
Surprised? -Yes ... Totally unexpected? -No

Dev is probably aware of the story issue, which (to put it simply) doesn't hold up IMO. Randomly killing one of the main characters, and then right away setting a course for yet another VCC conspiracy thing which will (most likely) only end up with yet another character being killed off & replaced with new one. I have seen other devs doing the similar thing, and I honestly never understood why...

Oh well, at least we can hope that someday, eventually he (or she?) will get back to Slutty Town & finish what they started the /right/ way.
I hear ya. Best explanation I have would be it makes the story intense or something. Worse thing is.... literally no one really cared for a complicated story, we all just wanted to have more Joy scenes. (I was actually hoping that there'd be more actual sex scenes with her, like added midday scenes for the weekdays, as well as alternate day and night scenes.)

Hopefully.

Some_Guy86

Formerly 'RobertJones'
Apr 12, 2023
I hear ya. Best explanation I have would be it makes the story intense or something. Worse thing is.... literally no one really cared for a complicated story, we all just wanted to have more Joy scenes. (I was actually hoping that there'd be more actual sex scenes with her, like added midday scenes for the weekdays, as well as alternate day and night scenes.)

Hopefully.
Seeing VCC conspiracy thing & Anne-Sophie I had something else in mind. The player (MC) was obviously involved in theft & the whole thing right from the very beginning, right? So I was expecting undercover stuff, and that he (MC) and Anne Sophie would expose VCC for what they are doing & testing. It would only make sense ... right? Since no one else apart from her knew about VCC & what they are doing.

Unless the author was going to conclude the game in the next update & have MC randomly killed at some point? Still, far too involving story for what it is IMHO.

On a side note, I find it hilarious that the corporation is called "VCC". For those of you who don't know, VCC usually stands for Voltage Common Collector, a term often found & used inside computers & other electronics. For example, VCC +5VDC which means that the corresponding pin/source outputs +5 Volts DC voltage.

Aug 8, 2019
Seeing VCC conspiracy thing & Anne-Sophie I had something else in mind. The player (MC) was obviously involved in theft & the whole thing right from the very beginning, right? So I was expecting undercover stuff, and that he (MC) and Anne Sophie would expose VCC for what they are doing & testing. It would only make sense ... right? Since no one else apart from her knew about VCC & what they are doing.

Unless the author was going to conclude the game in the next update & have MC randomly killed at some point? Still, far too involving story for what it is IMHO.

On a side note, I find it hilarious that the corporation is called "VCC". For those of you who don't know, VCC usually stands for Voltage Common Collector, a term often found & used inside computers & other electronics. For example, VCC +5VDC which means that the corresponding pin/source outputs +5 Volts DC voltage.
That would have actually made more sense, to be honest. Though, I will say, I had a feeling something bad would happen in the story. (It's worth noting, several plot points/details feel like they're from Chaixas' games. The overall story feels like a combination of Plump City and My Secret Fever, both of which involve an MC working to have sex with his mother, the former involving the MC working at an office while the latter involves him using something to make people horny.) It's interesting to point out, this isn't the first time the author created a sequel to 7 Islands Domain that was abandoned. The first sequel (Which was actually advertised at the end of 7ID) was designed to be a more interactive game, but flopped very early in development due to poor graphics and clunky controls (It also had a slightly different story overall), this one seems to flop due to how the story went (the worst part is that we're left on a cliffhanger, and still haven't gotten any actual new Joy scenes that aren't alternatives for waking up and going to bed, or that are events.).

Huh, that is humorous. I did think that it sounded more like an electrical company as opposed to a sex company.

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
The current project, any info?

FreeUse Sluts in my Home - V 0.1 - Update News
new game is up guys!
Dev paused this game and developed a new one, the first version of which is linked in the post above yours.
Hello. Someone will open a new discussion for the new game (Freeuse...)? Thanks.
Created a thread for the new game. Those who want can check here:
Ren'Py - FreeUse Sluts in my Home [v0.1] [M24metro] | F95ZONE

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes