2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Just curious, has anyone gotten the evening visit by Joy to your bedroom to trigger since the update? I could not, it's either the new morning scene or nothing.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just curious, has anyone gotten the evening visit by Joy to your bedroom to trigger since the update? I could not, it's either the new morning scene or nothing.
Yep, I made it to the end of the update no problem. I'd recommend just going out to the map, then back in to skip time and sleep, rinse and repeat. Of course, it's easier for me to pass the time since I can't resist Joy :love:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Yep, I made it to the end of the update no problem. I'd recommend just going out to the map, then back in to skip time and sleep, rinse and repeat. Of course, it's easier for me to pass the time since I can't resist Joy :love:
I'll give it a shot. I have no problems raw dogging Joy until then :devilish:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ahh maaan why no body mention this game in the bbw seeking page .. ??

even the slutty town mentioned in the 7 island ( other games:) its reloading you to 7 island again instead of this game

BertLost

Apr 3, 2019
Help!....I'm stuck!
I'm "enjoying Joy" for over 3 weeks (ingame weeks) now and I can't get forward to the new 0.7 content.
Is there a sequence one must follow when u der the "?" it says "Enjoy Joy"??

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Help!....I'm stuck!
I'm "enjoying Joy" for over 3 weeks (ingame weeks) now and I can't get forward to the new 0.7 content.
Is there a sequence one must follow when u der the "?" it says "Enjoy Joy"??
You need 5 different scenes with her.
On weekend morning go out on city map, than go beck home. This switch day to noon. And give you another scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: BertLost

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
The game would be better if
Clues on what to do (you think that several months later I remember that the 3rd basement of VCC Labs is where we do the tests)
The sex animations of 0.7 (can't remember the others and don't want to watch again) are poor (this kind of animation can even become very ugly)
the story: We will judge when finished

But good already a game with these problems, the 2nd follow the path too bad

BertLost

Apr 3, 2019
RayJefferson: if ypu can make a better game....let's see it!
Don't blame someone who is making a game for our entertainment and don't forget....FREE! These creators could have a normal job and a family on the side. I resently downloaded RenPy and have a lot of DAZ3D models and I can tell you it's fricking hard to make the right scenes (loading, modeling, setting the scene to match the story...)
If you can do it better.. be my guest...
If not....stop whinning and enjoy the game as it is!

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
I need help. I think the game got bugged since the previous update and in the objective it says "enjoy joy" but I don't receive another objective to do. I already saw all the available scenes, I don't know what else to do. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I need help. I think the game got bugged since the previous update and in the objective it says "enjoy joy" but I don't receive another objective to do. I already saw all the available scenes, I don't know what else to do. If you could help me I would appreciate it.
In morning go on city map and home again. This change time to noon. And give you new scene. IIRC there are 5 scenes with Joy.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
In morning go on city map and home again. This change time to noon. And give you new scene. IIRC there are 5 scenes with Joy.
Nothing happens on the first try, but I saved a new game separately and loaded it, I did what you told me and it worked, thanks. I hope it helps someone else too

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Sep 6, 2020
Find her at the club, which you find out about after you are hired. :>) (well she finds you...)
Currently unable to get hired at the lab. Any idea how to progress past this stage?? Not sure if something broke this in a later update but I cannot progress. I already met with destiny and tried to enter the lab on monday but it just says I have nothing to do here

BertLost

Apr 3, 2019
Currently unable to get hired at the lab. Any idea how to progress past this stage?? Not sure if something broke this in a later update but I cannot progress. I already met with destiny and tried to enter the lab on monday but it just says I have nothing to do here
It could be they don't need you yet and have nothing to do for you.
Perhaps wait a few days and try again next week?
Go to bed..wake up...go to the map...go back home...sleep...repeat.
Perhaps you'll get a call to come to the lab because they need you.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes