• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
There you go then. Just drop the files inside the /www/data folder, overwriting the older files.

I think animatedbar.js goes into js/plugins though. Anyway thanks man!

Reactions: Jhon1554

chereago

Nov 22, 2017
*Bug* After talking to naomi at the end ofDay 39 when it moves you to second floor hallway in PJ's. Reiko is missing from the Toilet and game goes into a loop when trying to advance. When adding the variables through editor the weekend is completely skipped.

m3llo

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys, just curious. In the "Piss and Love" quest, the second part, when you have to go click on the well, the dialogue indicates some sort of Well scene, and Bull scene in an previous game. However, I played all 3 games in order (and of course noticed the suspicious well on Seichi's farm, that I was expecting to do something), but I never ran into any of the aforementioned scenes. Did I just miss it? Is there another Game I'm missing?

can we get a hack to max all stats or something?
Yes, that's what I started doing, when I realised how buggy the game was in v0.99. It's saved me a few times from false triggers, and getting stuck in areas. I just used this:

Last edited:
Reactions: kiribito

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
I'm having a trouble. After any Mat scenes I'm teleported from the bathroom to "outside" of the house walls and I'm unable to move or progress. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger Reiko's third scene, apparently called "Yuki pussy eating scene"? The guide says I should just talk to Reiko in the kitchen after triggering the other 2 scenes, but I've talked to her both on a weekday and on a weekend and nothing happens..

I'm having a trouble. After any Mat scenes I'm teleported from the bathroom to "outside" of the house walls and I'm unable to move or progress. Does anybody know how to fix this?
I'm not sure how to fix it, but I got around it by waiting until the second half of the evening to do all Mat scenes, as the girls are then moved to the bedroom instead of out of bounds.

m3llo

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger Reiko's third scene, apparently called "Yuki pussy eating scene"? The guide says I should just talk to Reiko in the kitchen after triggering the other 2 scenes, but I've talked to her both on a weekday and on a weekend and nothing happens..
I think there is a bug with this scene. After the father is corrupted, there is a bug where two Reiko's can be seen in the kitchen. One however is blocked by the other. To trigger this scene, you need to talk to the Reiko that's being blocked. I did this by turning on noclip using the CheatMenu in my earlier post. Maybe this is possible another way (before the dad is corrupted perhaps) but IDK.

Also, I'm still looking for an answer to my previous post if anyone knows anything about it. I hear that Vitamin Plus is a remake of a game? Wondering if maybe those scenes are in the original, but wasn't able to find the original anywhere. Anyone have any info on this?

Reactions: Signtist

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Also, I'm still looking for an answer to my previous post if anyone knows anything about it. I hear that Vitamin Plus is a remake of a game? Wondering if maybe those scenes are in the original, but wasn't able to find the original anywhere. Anyone have any info on this?
Vitamin Plus is the original, it's currently being remade and renamed into Slice Of Venture: Origins to conform with the later titles, among other stuff.
As for the specific scenes themselves, I unfortunately can't really help since I've played it a long time ago.

Reactions: m3llo

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys, just curious. In the "Piss and Love" quest, the second part, when you have to go click on the well, the dialogue indicates some sort of Well scene, and Bull scene in an previous game. However, I played all 3 games in order (and of course noticed the suspicious well on Seichi's farm, that I was expecting to do something), but I never ran into any of the aforementioned scenes. Did I just miss it? Is there another Game I'm missing?

Yes, that's what I started doing, when I realised how buggy the game was in v0.99. It's saved me a few times from false triggers, and getting stuck in areas. I just used this:
idk how to get it to work the installation guide isn't for dummys

m3llo

Aug 5, 2018
idk how to get it to work the installation guide isn't for dummys
It's really easy. 3 Steps.

1. Download MV Cheat Menu (go to "clone or download", then click "download as zip"), then extract zip file.
2. Copy and paste everything in the "Cheat_Menu" folder, into the folder with the game (this means merging the 'www/js/plugins' folder with the one from the game. All the other files in the Cheat_Menu folder needs to be in the top level (in same folder as the Game.exe)).
3. Run the program MVPluginPatcher.exe that should now be copied in the same folder as the Game.exe

Once that's done, run the game, and press the 1 key to bring up the menu (not on the numpad). Instructions on how to use the Cheat Menu are on the github page. Just RTFM.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Just to recap, if any kind soul wouldn't mind uploading either a full save for 0.99, or at least explain how to get the recipes and new content for 0.99, many people here would be very grateful.

Reactions: rumple

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Oh, The game finish.. i really like SOV...
I hope that in the future we can see a 4th game

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Nice to see another game actually get finished!

As much as I like Ayame and Yuki I feel another game with them as the mains wouldn't have that "spice" to it, hope we see some new characters, perhaps in the future with an older Ayame and Yuki appearing every now and then.
The journey from innocent to...completely not innocent is always the most fun if you ask me.

A game with a brother and sister duo maybe? That could be interesting. Getting the guy to figure out how to woo the women would be great whilst the sister engages in bestiality and obviously some incest. Assuming now gay stuff or male on animal action would be in it, though I wouldn't mind.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes