pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
there are links to walkthrough just at 36 page ... but for lazy one here guide to 0,9

Mar 22, 2017
Why do I lose on October 25? I need to do? when ayame gives a blowjob to the father but he does not want
Before October 25 you have to spend 3 evenings with the father, on the 3rd you have to say yes to the first option, then gain enough points to complete the quest to avoid the bad ending.

Check the guide above for more info

Last edited:
Reactions: SrZurdo

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm I cant seem to get the new scenes to show up in the gallery, on a new save or an old one.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Do you have that fix? If so could you share with us or at least pm me;p its unplayeble without it ;/
I guess I can, but I'd advise you wait for the next (final) release which should be coming some time next week anyway.
Those fixes will be included and you won't have to play it twice in a short time.

Also, a side note to all these people who ask for a walkthrough, even though I'm fairly sure it will be disregarded and the post below will be asking for a walkthrough anyway.

There isn't one, not an official at least. What most people refer to by "walkthrough" is the official guide.
The distinction is quite important.
Due to the nature of the game (and how things unlock) there isn't a correct way so to speak.
Is there an optimal route to progress through the game? Probably/quite likely. But there's no such walkthough detailing it to my knowledge, surely not an official one and I haven't seen a community-made either.

So the guide just outlines the mechanics and various aspects of the game, but if you expect the usual hand-holding walkthroughs provide you'll be sorely disappointed.

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
why i can`t get element Vagina? from guide need do this, but element does not appear:

Vagina. You need to watch Reiko's first masturbation scene by just checking her room

that i do wrong??

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
why i can`t get element Vagina? from guide need do this, but element does not appear:

Vagina. You need to watch Reiko's first masturbation scene by just checking her room

that i do wrong??
if i remember right its after second scene with dildo (you can get it from eris )

Reactions: fofopo6

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
who is the Mr.Iori ?, i think he is in zoo office but Takeshi was there, need him for unlock zebra element

dzeks

Nov 21, 2017
I tried and its unplayable with wall-bug.If someone has patches i would appreciate it.
As always nice work ARk.That second commodo scene is awesome.I am looking forward to see quests with Hanna.

Last edited:

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
I guess I can, but I'd advise you wait for the next (final) release which should be coming some time next week anyway.
Those fixes will be included and you won't have to play it twice in a short time.

Also, a side note to all these people who ask for a walkthrough, even though I'm fairly sure it will be disregarded and the post below will be asking for a walkthrough anyway.

There isn't one, not an official at least. What most people refer to by "walkthrough" is the official guide.
The distinction is quite important.
Due to the nature of the game (and how things unlock) there isn't a correct way so to speak.
Is there an optimal route to progress through the game? Probably/quite likely. But there's no such walkthough detailing it to my knowledge, surely not an official one and I haven't seen a community-made either.

So the guide just outlines the mechanics and various aspects of the game, but if you expect the usual hand-holding walkthroughs provide you'll be sorely disappointed.
If its not too much trouble pls share it with us starting new game its not a big problem and i probably just hit yuri bad end anyway in this week;p

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If its not too much trouble pls share it with us starting new game its not a big problem and i probably just hit yuri bad end anyway in this week;p
There you go then. Just drop the files inside the /www/data folder, overwriting the older files.

Last edited:

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
I've played this before but it's my first time doing 0.99. I can't get Yuki to eat Reiko out. I keep clicking on her while she's in the kitchen and nothing. I've even had the boss's dinner. I've been trying since the dildo scene

Reactions: louisalbenque
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes