johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok this is bloody hell weird... i can start and play the game normally... after knowing i messed up a bit missing some trophy... i restart my game... now i cant even pass the first day... yuki and ayame just missing in front of the school

grimmzy

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone got any links for getting just after passing reikos bad end. i cant seem to pass it and or the zoo stuff
or just even a save with all the scenes

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
I said I'd do it so I'm doing it:

No more game update, I'm directly giving you a small data.zip to unzip and to replace the game's data folder with.

It should correct the intro skip bug (making the girls invisible on the 1st day).

Reactions: Onysko and kiribito

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
how do i finish the stop fucking everyone quest follow the walk-through but can never finish the quest would like some help on it or a save please

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone got a better guide other than the one from dev? preferably guide from day to day... the one from dev is all over the place...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
SO i recently got this game and now I am at a loss at how to actually get started I was stuck in the girls room as Ayame was stuck walking place as she was trying to walk through Eri

Slice of Venture 2 Eri the route block.png

Reactions: zazzaro

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello, I see you're using the v0.5 on your screen. I remember this bug but I think it got corrected in more recent versions ^^'

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
is there a way to call Naomi once you get into endless mode? I still have to unlock the tongue for the recipies

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Unfortunately not for now. When the story will be finished (in v0.7) the endless mode will (finally) be a repeating week (due to it being to long to code and decode, I couldn't implement that until the whole story was over).
a day to day walkthrough is needed... i tried official one... i have to go forth and back to read all the guide... often have to restart when i miss events

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well I got a bad ending. I like the game but I have no clue what to do beyond HJs. Any help?

EDIT: MFW the main page had a walkthrough...

Still though, the game could be a little more user friendly in design. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: goditseb

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I like the game but the whole recipe thing is a pain, I ended in a bad end with mother to me its a pain that we have to work stats up the way is in the game and no clue what recipes are possible in current build but meh that is my two cents so far though the aspect of the game is at least a good one compared to other games that I have played look forward to see where this all goes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
welcome ArkThomson to F95Zone i love your games and i have played from the first time yukie apeared and i love the hunter aswhell plz keep going making good work

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes