tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Hi... i have decided to pledge more:
(Update 29/09) SoV 2 v0.55:

SoV 2 v0.55 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.55 Linux Version:

(Update 29/09) SoV 2 Official Guide:

Hello everyone,

Here's SoV2 next update. As I've already stated in my previous posts, it's a rather small update (there are still 7 new H scenes).

I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. I haven't updated the guide nor the CG set yet (it'll be done in an hour or two). Check the dates of update to see if I did it in the corresponding posts.
You sir (or ma'am), just won the internet! :)

MartinSr

Oct 29, 2017
The user Desoxiefedrina has been warned for continuously insulting others. I ask that all of you move on with conversations please.
Thank you for posting this. I am very new here and was very disturbed by her comment. I wanted to say something but as you stated it's better to just ignore and move on.

Reactions: tysssart

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Hi... i have decided to pledge more:
(Update 29/09) SoV 2 v0.55:

SoV 2 v0.55 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.55 Linux Version:

(Update 29/09) SoV 2 Official Guide:

Hello everyone,

Here's SoV2 next update. As I've already stated in my previous posts, it's a rather small update (there are still 7 new H scenes).

I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. I haven't updated the guide nor the CG set yet (it'll be done in an hour or two). Check the dates of update to see if I did it in the corresponding posts.
+respect

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
You can also get the school by triggering your first handjob scene at the construction site with Ayame. The boss will tell you to go find his construction guy there.

J.a.M

Nov 11, 2017
You can also get the school by triggering your first handjob scene at the construction site with Ayame. The boss will tell you to go find his construction guy there.
how can i trigger that i did get to the school but the guy where is he or what day to come to school see the guy?

Sep 20, 2017
While I'm glad v0.55 fixed the intro bug, which let me finally see the entire intro without glitching, I think it borked something else. Namely the "Stop fucking everyone!" quest, according to the walkthrough I just need to have scenes with 5 dudes with 1 of the sisters, and yet I can't seem to proc it.

I have done both handjob scenes with all the people Ayami can do it with, and here I am nearly at the end of the month still waiting to get that questline. Seeing as it is the key to like half of the stuff in the game, it sucks that I can't access it yet.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Slice of Venture 2 v0.6 is out!
Patrons only
Dec 30 at 3:13pm
Corrected versions are now up!
Hello everyone o/

You waited for it, here it is, the latest version of SoV2 \o/

I did it! I said this version might end up being the biggest and now that it's done, I can confirm it. IT IS!

Look at those delightful stats:

- 5 new base images (former champions v0.2 and 0.25 with 4 images)

- 14 new H-scenes (former champion v0.25 with 12 scenes)

- 104 New pics (former champion probably v0.2 (but non-H pics were counted back then)

- Rewatchable scenes, new places, new NPC models, new achievements, auto-save feature, new way to improve your stats, the collectible cards, new elements to mix, difficulty toned down, mouse-friendly title screen, new bugs corrected... aaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!
Yes, this is the biggest update since launch. And yet there are things that weren't improved: As I mentioned, the main scenario is the same. I changed things this time so scenario events will be in v0.65.

I also didn't have the time to include more thoroughly the collectible cards. I created 78 of them, but you can barely get 25 for now. That's something I'll do for v0.65. There are also scenes that were ready to be included but I didn't have the time to add (can't do everything). Also, the rewatchable scenes will not work with a few scenes that I added these last days (but those are really a few). Another drawback is that you'll have to start a new game as older saves have high chances to fuck things up. I'm sorry for that. Be careful with the auto-save: it saves during each Monday evening on the 1st slot of the save states.

All in all I'm glad I took those two November weeks to work on that update. Even though it was Christmas and stuff, we were late enough to provide new pics even though the rythm of work was a bit slower (since Sencha's departure left a bunch of lineart in wait of coloring). Thankfully, Carlis did a great job at keeping the pace. And was able to provide good work fast enough :D 4 of the 5 new base pics also have Aimless' backgrounds so I hope you'll enjoy the improvement. I'd like thank particularly Paquito who did the bug hunt ALL BY HIMSELF (I didn't even take the time to help him (I just corrected them) to be able to add content until the last minute). And there were a lot (probably still have many, but nothing game breaking I hope).

I'm gonna take the coming days to rest since I couldn't rest much during this week and then I'll go back to v0.65. If everything goes well, the following three months should be cut this way:

January : v0.65

Februrary : v0.7 (End of the scenario)

March: The Hunter new version (don't know how I'll upgrade the number yet).

That's all for now. Enjoy yourself people. That's the main reason my games are for :p

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
SoV :

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 v0.6:

SoV 2 v0.6 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.6 Linux Version:

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 Official Guide:

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
SoV :

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 v0.6:

SoV 2 v0.6 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.6 Linux Version:

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 Official Guide:

Thanks a bunch, dude

vmbsdvjh2

Nov 26, 2017
Anyone else stuck after the car scene? The morning after that scene seems bugged, there are two Ayames and two Yukis on the same screen. They block each others animation so its stuck in a loop. Is the version bugged or it is because of RPG maker?
Also the game is seriously on of the best I've ever played.

Reactions: skai

skai

Nov 17, 2016
Anyone else stuck after the car scene? The morning after that scene seems bugged, there are two Ayames and two Yukis on the same screen. They block each others animation so its stuck in a loop. Is the version bugged or it is because of RPG maker?
Also the game is seriously on of the best I've ever played.
I have exactly same bug.

Reactions: vmbsdvjh2

eckosigma

Jun 19, 2017
First of all....Sorry for my Bad english!

Backup Your Savefiles from V0.60!

Workaround : get the v0.55 ( idk if its works on the v0.50 ), copy the save file from v0.60 to the v0.55 folder and start the v0.55.
Play the Buggd scene, go to the Playground ( i did the save here, idk if its work on any other place ... !don't save in eris office! ) after the save, alt+f4 the v0.55, get the savefile, copy to the v0.60 folder, start the game. and save again.

i got the new scene with Naomi and Mad after this "Workaround" so i guess its works.

its my first playthrough on v0.60, with no zoo at the and. i play it again and try to get the zoo.

Reactions: vmbsdvjh2

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Wait, so version 0.7 will be the last? Or is Ark simply taking a break to focus on The Hunter?
Either way, I gotta give props to Ark, he is seriously one of the most dedicated creators out there!
He keeps taking more and more projects upon himself and his talented team. Yet maintaining a steady rate of releases.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes