- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Family Values - 1 missing page 1 new page
Thank you very much!
10 image...
what is it? Did Sleepy draw an intermediate image?

In which case, I will say that I have a suspicion that between 12 and 13 the image of "Family Values 7" is also missing, according to my feelings.: how Evelina takes Freddy off the crossbar and puts Violet on the table. Maybe Sleepy hasn't drawn it yet.

Download link:

Last edited:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you very much!
10 image...
what is it? Did Sleepy draw an intermediate image?
SG wrote about the two pages in question 2 weeks ago:

Dear Patrons,

on re-reading the story a few times, I always felt there was a page missing earlier. So I took the opportunity to finally fix this. Therefore please don't wonder, why there's only one new page at the end. There is a second new page. Page 10 is also a new addition, that hopefully helps to round out the reading experience of this chapter.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
SG wrote about the two pages in question 2 weeks ago:

Dear Patrons,

on re-reading the story a few times, I always felt there was a page missing earlier. So I took the opportunity to finally fix this. Therefore please don't wonder, why there's only one new page at the end. There is a second new page. Page 10 is also a new addition, that hopefully helps to round out the reading experience of this chapter.
Thanks for the explanation!
Because I was perplexed.
As I said above, between page 12 and page 13, it also feels like 1 image is missing.
About how Evelina relocated her "toys".
And then the narrative is somehow torn.

Reactions: Longmire
Oct 23, 2022
April news anyone?
News & Updates April
Dear Supporters,

this months poll was won by a suggestion featuring Country Girl. But in a freak development she'll get the upper hand on Violet. Let's see how I can make something out of it :)

Here's the upcoming stuff:

• Last month's poll winner featuring Evelina abducting a Highway Cop will be out on Friday, the 12th.
  • Seduced Barista will continue on Wednesday, the 17th. Gotta hedge this, though. I'll be only able to do one page for this one.
  • Family Values continues (With maybe quite a surprise to some:) on Tuesday, the 23rd.
  • And last but not least our favorite fox continues her ordeal in the Le Fey dungeon. To Break a Thief will be out on Tuesday, the 30th.
All the best,

Sleepy

P.S.: I couldn't come up with a good "newspaper" themed drawing, so I went with Evie pullin' out the big guns. Here's the high res version for that:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Hi all. Just came across this one, not sure it was even posted here : enjoy !
View attachment 3534083
It seemed to be, if I remember correctly...
yes, I checked. It was.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-03-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-12543778
In this post at the bottom, I posted a link to the entire collection of Christmas images and video files.
Among other things, there was a video file where your image was taken from.

In general, for the future, if you publish high-quality images (of original quality) on this forum, it is still better to publish them using links to file sharing sites.
Since the forum cuts the image quality. For example: look at the quality of the steel and the images in your post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-03-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-13390343
(3640x1680) and in the original they are of this quality:

Download link:

Aug 8, 2017
In general, for the future, if you publish high-quality images (of original quality) on this forum, it is still better to publish them using links to file sharing sites.
Thank you so much for the valuable advice. I appreciate your openness to my attempt to bring new content and your constructive approach. Other people here would have blamed me for this involuntary repost, discouraging me topost in the future;)

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Last edited:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Although I already said that this post has everything I had on the Christmas theme. Including these images.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-03-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-12543778

Well, I publish it separately.

Grab it!
Download link:
P.S. Unknown images from twitter:
View attachment 3539870

If someone can explain what these images are, I will be glad.
It's called Highway Patrol and it is the Poll Winner for March.

Evie has been pulled over by some police officer (a no name blonde, not Nancy) and she hears noises in Evie's trunk. She goes to investigate, Evie distracts her and tranqs her with that gun and in the boot is some tied up naked guy with snake tats, looks to be a totally new character, she tranqs him too, double dose this time saying he has caused enough problems and that is how the two page comic ends with Evie handcuffing the blonde officer while she is out, very mild by Sleepy's standards.

NoRefund

Dec 14, 2022
It's called Highway Patrol and it is the Poll Winner for March.

Evie has been pulled over by some police officer (a no name blonde, not Nancy) and she hears noises in Evie's trunk. She goes to investigate, Evie distracts her and tranqs her with that gun and in the boot is some tied up naked guy with snake tats, looks to be a totally new character, she tranqs him too, double dose this time saying he has caused enough problems and that is how the two page comic ends with Evie handcuffing the blonde officer while she is out, very mild by Sleepy's standards.
A disappointing post from SG. It can be redeemed if he goes back and adds a few more panels. As it is, I thought it was a bit lame.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes