GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Looks like patreon just bought F95zone. Looks like there's going to be some changes around this site.
For three days, the forum is only for read, no photos, videos, no multimedia
Once the deal went through all personal data of the users and uploaders will be shared with the artists on Patreon so they can take legal actions against them. All pirated material from Patreon will still be available but you will have to pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: antonmaster
Aug 8, 2017
Actually the same people who discouraged the ones posting on 8muses - especially the ones using imagetwist - have managed to do the same here : congrats to them !

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
What other forum can we move to where there is freedom?
welcome to the 2024 fella', a wonderful year, but at a terrible price: extreme privacity.
Unless another Y2K breaks out, you will have to get into the dark side of the web, make friends there, who will take you to degenerate groups on Telegram, Discord, among others, so that they can share this material without paying, but no, you go to pay, eventually it will cost you

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
welcome to the 2024 fella', a wonderful year, but at a terrible price: extreme privacity.
Unless another Y2K breaks out, you will have to get into the dark side of the web, make friends there, who will take you to degenerate groups on Telegram, Discord, among others, so that they can share this material without paying, but no, you go to pay, eventually it will cost you
This privacy initiative by NSFW content creators since the beginning of the year is partly due to the fact that many are creatively truncated, and others who are not, take advantage of the hype during the economic depression to further boost their downloads and online sales, Well, at the end of the day, you can't dedicate yourself to this industry if you don't actively invest. To the latter, we must add that many creators had contracts with companies that until recently went bankrupt, closed, sold their domains or restructured their policies, such as Mult, Bluesky, Gumroad, SubscribeStar, etc.
Now add the economic depression of the middle to upper middle class until mid-April, and you have the driest creative season on the internet, this usually happens from time to time, it's just that as time goes by, the "forum heroes" disappear. , but hey, we have to wait, some rebel always jumps the security fences and gives us super-exclusive content, without a trace that guides him to it, like the good gatts2

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
It was prob longmire who banned you
How can I ban someone when I wasn't a mod? :unsure:

There was only two people I went out of my way to have banned, one was that idiot whose name escapes me who kept posting content other people posted but on links that made him/her money and another was a guy in the early days of the forum who would start shit and then play the victim and picked fights with just about anyone, even those who initially defended him.

Aug 8, 2017

There was only two people I went out of my way to have banned, one was that idiot whose name escapes me who kept posting content other people posted but on links that made him/her money and another was a guy in the early days of the forum who would start shit and then play the victim and picked fights with just about anyone, even those who initially defended him.
I remember you on 8muses : you like to decide who can post and how he can post. Even if you don't share new content yourself.

Ultimately, it just discourages people to post new content on fan forums. Just like here : nothing new for a long time.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Wdym a long time , its barely a month of no content, i've been on a 4 month streak of no content, when 8muses was still alive
I'm already tired of talking about it on this forum. The fact that we used to sit for 4-5 months without content entertaining each other with comments and the end of the world did not happen.
I like Senty_09 the most here! Sleepy's content is delayed by literally a week and I'm watching whole dramas!

Reactions: sede224

NoRefund

Dec 14, 2022
I remember you on 8muses : you like to decide who can post and how he can post. Even if you don't share new content yourself.

Ultimately, it just discourages people to post new content on fan forums. Just like here : nothing new for a long time.
This is just nonsense, from top to bottom.

Reactions: Longmire
Oct 23, 2022

I meant that you are sleepygimp or one of his minions and i know you are dont even try to hide it

• Haha
Reactions: Longmire
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes