Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Flnenz

Jul 19, 2020
Man is running his own business and is enjoying making shitposts once in a while. Just cuz some people like you don't like it, doesn't mean he'll stop doing it. Unless you share the opinion of a majority of his paying supporter, the most you would be to him is a miniscule of his social media engagement. If you choose to stop supporting, he won't care ‍♀

Creators are people too and they can make whatever the like lul
Nice of you to tell me something I already knew.

Thus I guess I don't need to tell you I just shared my opinion and obviously know it is just opinions and preferences that some people like x things while other don't like x things and that he indeed does whatever the fck he wants.

For tldr: Hey I like this guy's work but I'm not fond of this guy's humor sometimes but hey its a quick work-release so... whatever..

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Nice of you to tell me something I already knew.

Thus I guess I don't need to tell you I just shared my opinion and obviously know it is just opinions and preferences that some people like x things while other don't like x things and that he indeed does whatever the fck he wants.

For tldr: Hey I like this guy's work but I'm not fond of this guy's humor sometimes but hey its a quick work-release so... whatever..
I'd argue that with the amount of edits that are solely made just to cut out the meme sections in his animations kinda makes it obvious that the majority of people are getting fed up with his forced humor. But hey, I'm just saying.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
It's a shitposts and he only worked on it for 4 days. Chill out lol

Animations typically take months.
what does it matter to you if someone says they don't feel like following an animator anymore? maybe they'll come back when they post something worthwhile? they're not even whining about it, they just said they haven't enjoyed the more recent stuff lately. Of course the animator can do whatever they want, it's their work. It's not like that user is going on his twitter complaining about it, they're just mentioning it here.

• Haha
Reactions: persethesuccubus

Flnenz

Jul 19, 2020
I'd argue that with the amount of edits that are solely made just to cut out the meme sections in his animations kinda makes it obvious that the majority of people are getting fed up with his forced humor. But hey, I'm just saying.
You know whats funny ?

I do regularly the same using adobe premiere pro:ROFLMAO:. Before we started on this topic I legit edited myself this short Tifa vid right away to cut "Cloud's meme appearance" (cuz I don't care about him or the meme video) and kept the Tifa fucking on loop.

In fact time to be generous here it is : (updated with fixed/improved version)
Have fun.
If people like it I might release another better edit when he's gonna release the longer version he was asked for.

(Don't read what next if u don't care about my useless thoughts) My thoughts for a fap were simply that the first choke is way too short so tripled it so ur brain can register it for whats next, then I had two ideas of edit in mind so I did: 1st loop (2 times) cutting completely Cloud and looping the fucking video while still having the audio of her moaning overlapping which is what we want. 2nd loop the elbow defense move + the fucking on loop overlapping properly with the continuous moaning.

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
You know whats funny ?

I do regularly the same using adobe premiere pro:ROFLMAO:. Before we started on this topic I legit edited myself this short Tifa vid right away to cut "Cloud's meme appearance" (cuz I don't care about him or the meme video) and kept the Tifa fucking on loop.

In fact time to be generous here it is :
Have fun.
If people like it I might release another better edit when he's gonna release the longer version he was asked for.

(Don't read what next if u don't care about my useless thoughts) My thoughts for a fap were simply that the first choke is way too short so tripled it so ur brain can register it for whats next, then I had two ideas of edit in mind so I did: 1st loop (2 times) cutting completely Cloud and looping the fucking video while still having the audio of her moaning overlapping which is what we want. 2nd loop the elbow defense move + the fucking on loop overlapping properly with the continuous moaning.
Link says that "This folder is not public"

Nov 2, 2021
You know whats funny ?

In fact time to be generous here it is :
Have fun.

hey its not public

Flnenz

Jul 19, 2020
thank you
I edited and replaced the file with a better version:

Just realized there was an annoying black screen right in the middle because of a 0.1sec snap difference, fixed by also slightly extending a bit the loop fucking scene when audios fades. As well as the intro screenshot of her wip in clothes + a short fade to black outro both acting as auto fix/countermeasures for your own media viewing software to compensate for the tiny delay that makes you miss beginning and last frames by freezing before last frame ends when your software restarts loops.

Everything should be smooth now...

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
I rarely comment anything but I have to mention how I came here specifically to check on the Tifa animation. I assumed what he posted on twitter was a public, trimmed version of it and was curious to check out the full version. But no, apparently that IS the whole thing. 18 seconds of which like 3 are fucking and the rest are cloud's meme reactions and then the creator's name/links.

I got it for free and I still feel ripped off.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes