• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection - Video - Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lolilolixde

Amazing video quality and really helpful thread to keep track of what Slayed create. I discovered the thread thanks to his widowmaker video and I'm not disappointed. Thanks for sharing :D and I will follow what's updated with a great care !
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Johny Doe 23

The Animation are excellent and so is the voice acting. The Models have a great attention to detail, as do the facial expression. It has a wide variety of characters, however to me, it is a bit of a letdown that there is no alternative "whitey" option in the animations. If the creator would do that he would get even more supporters. Otherwise Its great.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

daniel12

the Widowmaker Gym Commission Final is awesome. I like the story and the hair animation.

I hope we get more animations like that with this model.

The other animations are not as good as the new ones.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Grandity

Not much to "cooom" tbh. Instead this cracks me up all the time seeing it over the internet here and there. The goofiness is just too much lol
    Animation quality is mostly acceptable, but rarely good (e.g WM anim dude just slides in instead of animating him :DDD)
    Rest isnt smooth enough to enjoy...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BonerBreath151

The latest widowmaker anim leads me to believe this creator is going to be one of the tops in the near future. One of the most dynamic/believable animations paired with excellent choices for VAs.

10/10 would wack off again
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Jimmeh

March 7th 2024. now comes with ads lol

Physics aren't too great but artist has good ideas

Fluids are looking pretty good in some animations but in others it ends up looking goofy, if you're into waterfall cum fluids then this is your guy.

Def look forward to future work
  7. 4.00 star(s)

stray.edge

Models look good, rendering is also solid. Love the fluids, but the animations are choppy for me in VLC. There's only three animations as of this review - pity there aren't more. Equal parts monster cocks and BBC. Pretty much everything is imminent sex or throatfucking.