Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
What style of animation?
Rough/chaotic/brute force/no brain penetration? that style?? it is not that hard...

If you meant skill, yes, I can agree on that. Fluid sim is good, movement/physics I guess "stylized" for his preferences, sure.

For me it was one hit run with Widowmaker anim, + maybe Loba, Tifa small vid was funny, some pics, that's about it :unsure:
idk, not for me I guess

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
What style of animation?
Rough/chaotic/brute force/no brain penetration? that style?? it is not that hard...

If you meant skill, yes, I can agree on that. Fluid sim is good, movement/physics I guess "stylized" for his preferences, sure.

For me it was one hit run with Widowmaker anim, + maybe Loba, Tifa small vid was funny, some pics, that's about it :unsure:
idk, not for me I guess
speaking of widowmaker anim
1703205815171.png

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Animations style looks like the one of GeneralButch, but at least Generalbutch was kinda good at it :cautious:
even tho GB basically only did BBC/cuck he was pretty good at it. I feel like there's a few animators out there who are somewhat trying imitate his animation style but they just can't quite nail each aspect.

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
One look at your posting history and the first thing I see is you wanting AI to take over actual animators. It must be sad having such trash taste. Feel free to leave and ignore the thread forever.
Slayed is that your alt account ? :)

I want AI to take over animator so maybe they'll stop milking people on their patreon and doing 2 or 3 shitty quality loop animations in the year.

I want longer and better quality on animation like the one of Derpixion, BigGreen, ZoneSama, matchattea (and others)

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I want AI to take over animator so maybe they'll stop milking people on their patreon and doing 2 or 3 shitty quality loop animations in the year.

I want longer and better quality on animation like the one of Derpixion, BigGreen, ZoneSama, matchattea (and others)
It is really weird to list a bunch of 2D animators and act as though their work and work like slayed don’t take months and months of labor to pull off

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021

What's funny about this is that even AI creators will make patreons, which blows my mind. Imagine asking people for money when anyone with a half decent computer can make AI themselves.

Sep 2, 2021

Last time I called someone an idiot the mods nuked all my comments.

Reactions: Gawg69

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
What's funny about this is that even AI creators will make patreons, which blows my mind. Imagine asking people for money when anyone with a half decent computer can make AI themselves.
What's insane is that there are people who actually subscribe to that shit lmao. Go look up StuffyAI and RazorThreat. All they both do is just spam AI Art (high quality AI but still AI lol) and they both have like 150+ Patrons. I guess some people would rather pay someone 5$ to make decent looking AI stuff then do it themselves.

Reactions: chebs1

Chris3DX

Dec 2, 2023
What's insane is that there are people who actually subscribe to that shit lmao. Go look up StuffyAI and RazorThreat. All they both do is just spam AI Art (high quality AI but still AI lol) and they both have like 150+ Patrons. I guess some people would rather pay someone 5$ to make decent looking AI stuff then do it themselves.

Its more about the whole thing of: Now i actually gotta put effort into something. Sadly :cautious:

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
Any idea what happened to his Jill poolside animation, and Samus X demon animation is it in back burner? talking about this post

Reactions: temi0347
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes