2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

asbarka13

Feb 23, 2018
i use the Cheat Engine for money and Reputation but cant do it for skilpoints what the [1,2,3...] (100) i can't understand if you have pics for that or other examples
i use the Cheat Engine for money and Reputation but cant do it for skilpoints what the [1,2,3...] (100) i can't understand if you have pics for that or other examples

you can edit saves here. It allows to add skillpoints)

Reactions: biały wilk

prince2

Sep 6, 2018
SkillPoints [1,2,3...] (100)
Where 1,2, is a number in which order you bought your slaves....
what you mean ? i cant do it can't understand

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Interesting game, though I agree with others about the fact you just end up looking at your arse.

One thing - I'm stuck, but in an odd way (bug?) - I went through once and with Romius's slave I got her dress and food. Oddly he was still happy for me to check out the priest, but go no further, so I started again, but this time I did not help the slave girl, however while I get the alert that I've found her and need to report back she neither comes with me and Romius still only gives me the option for 'Not found her yet' - I've tried every combo of answers with her. Am I missing something ? If not does anyone know what value I need to set which objective to in the app above ?

Cheers for any help.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Oh wow i just found it out of the blue. Randomly loaded up my save after a week away.

So you just talk to atticus, and (if its working) at the end it just takes you to his mansion alone. You have to look around for a letter (not the letter), and then it immediately takes you back outside where you have to talk to Aeliana again to move on. Next quest after that says wait until v0.8.

So i guess if it isnt working just keep talking to atticus until it teleports you to his mansion lol.
View attachment 436015
I'm stumped - I've tried every jar and have now just moved the cursor over everything - where is the letter, I just can't find it.
---
Ignore - I just couldn't get in to the side room it is in - too many items around blocking movement - managed to get behind where Atticus normally stands by accident.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
The game itself is offline, but it is divided into several versions depending on the amount paid.

In the game itself, there are several places where after completing the stage we have the question whether to connect with the patreon and buy a package for a given amount.

I have the $15 version, and that's why it's a many things disable. For example:

Last edited:

sgt. shitstain

Mar 18, 2018
Can anyone help with the Damsel in Distress quest? I saw a screenshot earlier in this thread, but I can't actually get to where it was pointing to. Thanks!

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I think MS Visual C++ is missing. Install (32 / 64bit, or both) -

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes