2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I found the letter in the red-painted vase of the mansion of Attius, but my slave has gone. She isn't anywhere in the houses around the temple of the gods, neither in the hills, the temple of the nymph or the old house close to the temple of the nymph. I think I have searched all the woods and the bridge (from the upper part too!).
Slave is lying (dead) on the hill behind the temple.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks a lot. I found her, but not the letter. Any idea how to proceed?
Go to girl that gave you the quest. The one in Temple (Arianna?)

Then I believe you can go talk to the guy you send the slave to.

Then you need to find his estate. I was not able to.

Stace Macgiver

Oct 29, 2018
So what can we do so far in this game?

I could find a dildo for a quest, fucked a nymph, bought the first and cheapest slave and can talk/fuck/whip her?
It's inside the temple behind the man on the right.
Inside it looks like a vase for a long planter.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys during the minigame with the whip I can’t get it to work it’s totally random when I hit her

Laetitia

Oct 8, 2019
Hey guys during the minigame with the whip I can’t get it to work it’s totally random when I hit her
Yes, it is random. The movement and the marks aren't good either, but it is a start. Hopefully, the animation will be better.

rasor2121

Sep 1, 2019
quests:
A friends deed.Find evidence of Atticus foul play.
War buddy. Go to Atticus Mansion.
How do I complete these quests? I could not find incriminating evidence and the mansion.

Reactions: Wulvenstein

K97

Jul 24, 2017
Oh wow i just found it out of the blue. Randomly loaded up my save after a week away.

So you just talk to atticus, and (if its working) at the end it just takes you to his mansion alone. You have to look around for a letter (not the letter), and then it immediately takes you back outside where you have to talk to Aeliana again to move on. Next quest after that says wait until v0.8.

So i guess if it isnt working just keep talking to atticus until it teleports you to his mansion lol.
1571626519609.png

rasor2121

Sep 1, 2019
to get to his mansion, I set the time on the computer 23:05. after that, the opportunity opens to get to his house. and behind him can be found evidence.
pod.png

Whip_King

Jun 15, 2018
So I'm stuck on the part where I'm trying to help the guy find his golden dildo. Anyone know where it is?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Shortcut to the mirror download of latest public build (v.5) from official patreon to save a little of your time.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Shortcut to the mirror download of latest public build (v.5) from official patreon to save a little of your time.
I don't understand. Is it version 0.5? or 0.75? or what? as there is a link to ver 0.7 on 1st page.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes