RPGM Abandoned Slavers Edition! [v3.3] [Dashrainbow]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@Thatguy @Hercule_Poirot SGEdit won't work as a lot of the extra data that it looks for is stored in .dat files in the data folder. Now if you guys want, I can do a quick mod of the game, just give me a short list of what you actually want.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'd have to rework the save system, or go through all of what he did to revert it to the original save system. Cheats, I'm more likely to manage in a short timeframe. Maybe. Everything is done via scripts, so I have to dig through and find all of the commands. I'm testing some basics.

Edit: Well, the most basic way to add working cheats is to modify the shop to sell whatever is needed, and just give money hack points. Can also make your starter begin at whatever level you want, though your rival will still start at 5.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm I'm a little conflicted about that information, logic would dictate that leveling up should be fast, but opponents need to be near fainting to be captured, so you might end up KO them...which would mean that they'd just call the cops before fainting.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You're thinking too hard. Here's a quick little cheat, doesn't include starter level adjustments, but it does include a max money cheat in Litten Town, and the shop there now carries RareCandy(4800 each) and Masterballs(Free). If you like it, I can expand it to other shops towns, or include more items.

I mean, masterballs. Who cares about weakening them?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That's awesome, that's a pretty nice solution.

Edit: Wait a sec, I replaced the maps in the Data folder, but there doesn't seem to be anything different in Litten Town.:WutFace:

Reactions: Davidreiter

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Lol, I already did XD. Nope, there's no podekex on the floor, is there a possibility that it's just in another city?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Should be map002 file that put it here. Did the shop inside the pokecenter change at least? If not, may require running the game through alldecrypter to use.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Should be map002 file that put it here. Did the shop inside the pokecenter change at least? If not, may require running the game through alldecrypter to use.
did you have a link for the decrypter for me?
Find it

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Here ya go Works on RPG Maker XP - VX Ace

Use this to extract all files, then make an rxproj file, and rename the rgssad to something other than game.

Password: F95zone

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks a lot, your mod worked! Although, I'm not sure if what I did helped at all. I erased the Essentials folder just to see if that was the problem, and there are some minor changes to the intro. I've already found the suspicious pokedex and the items at the shop.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I should just read more posts before actually posting. any way for me to get the other 2 starters using that? Sure, eventually Elsa will be able to be captured but that's not a thing yet so I was hoping to just have all 3. Also person requested for the option of having a female pc in the future and dev said they will look into doing it for anyone interested in that.

@Firebane after renaming the rgssad to something else game won't open.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Did you make the rxproj file and put it in the folder like I said? Should look like this.

EDIT: I'm also still working at figuring out how to add the starters you didn't pick the first time. Gonna have to do some research into the base form of the game.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote