RPGM Abandoned Slavers Edition! [v3.3] [Dashrainbow]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Slaver's Edition.png
Overview:
You play as the lucky hero of our story insert name here who just wanted to apply for a job at MC corp. Instead he finds himself kidnapped by them and offered another job. Go out and use their new invention to enslave the people of the recently discovered Kitar Region and turn them into Slavemon.​

Updated:23/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -
MOD:
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png Slaver's Edition.png

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unsure if there is any sexual content yet (as in just got started). Dev's first game, I think the name would of been Pokemon Slaver's Edition but Nintendo has a thing about shutting people down who use their IP name's due to copyright laws throughout the world. Can't seem to find a save editor that will allow me to edit anything due to the Pokemon Essentials modifications done to RPG Maker XP.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
good to know, I honestly would like to find a save editor that works cause the one for XP that I found years ago doesn't and the other RPGM save editors don't work with XP.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The buttons are remappable after starting a new game to allow for 1 hand gaming. Basically it's Pokemon gen 3 style with the ability to capture certain females (if you fail, they call the cops and that's a thing). Also, don't go into any of the houses in the starting town, I think the dev left some stuff open during testing that shouldn't be accessible and most of the things lead the game to crash.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
what a fucking bad game this battle system is broken ass hell u don't do the damage u normaly should on a fucking pokemon everytime u got spammed by sand-attack and that ginda shit if a pokemon is 2 levels benead u the do more damage than u do i hate this game

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
no fucking clue, I found it in User/(Insert user here)/Saved_Games/Pokemon_Essentials.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Yup, I also found that Pokemon Essentials folder, but apparently save editors don't work with that save...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The MC balls that you capture the chicks do that to them.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote