• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How? How?! HOW?! Is it possible to take an already broken game and make it broken-er? Now, the tutorial works (kinda), you still can't catch the bunny, she's throws like she has no bones in her arms, and the graphics stutter in places where they didn't before. Now, whether you skip the tutorial or not- when you start a new game, she's just a-hoverin' in space like she fell through the world.

I don't know IF the Dev visits this site, but a bit of constructive criticism- Pleeeeeeeeeeease, fix the bunny AI- make them retarded for all I care, but they are impossible to catch- even in the tutorial (her diamond turns pink, you shuffle back to the taming station [following the checkpoints], you get all the way there and she's not behind you- she didn't even follow you from the clearing). So, please, either
  • dumb them down considerably,
  • extend the time they have to eat,
  • extend the time before they notice you,
  • extend the time before they vanish,
  • let them re-spawn if you come back,
  • extend the time for their diamond to turn pink,
  • or make them "fail pre-school" dumb.
  • OR do all them- something, anything- these bunnies are the most "rage-quit" inducing things I've experienced in a while and I beat "Cuphead".

menny

May 28, 2017
How? How?! HOW?! Is it possible to take an already broken game and make it broken-er? Now, the tutorial works (kinda), you still can't catch the bunny, she's throws like she has no bones in her arms, and the graphics stutter in places where they didn't before. Now, whether you skip the tutorial or not- when you start a new game, she's just a-hoverin' in space like she fell through the world.

I don't know IF the Dev visits this site, but a bit of constructive criticism- Pleeeeeeeeeeease, fix the bunny AI- make them retarded for all I care, but they are impossible to catch- even in the tutorial (her diamond turns pink, you shuffle back to the taming station [following the checkpoints], you get all the way there and she's not behind you- she didn't even follow you from the clearing). So, please, either
  • dumb them down considerably,
  • extend the time they have to eat,
  • extend the time before they notice you,
  • extend the time before they vanish,
  • let them re-spawn if you come back,
  • extend the time for their diamond to turn pink,
  • or make them "fail pre-school" dumb.
  • OR do all them- something, anything- these bunnies are the most "rage-quit" inducing things I've experienced in a while and I beat "Cuphead".
You could always just buy one from the station near your house, just catch a horse(or just sleep) and then buy anyone you want

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You could always just buy one from the station near your house, just catch a horse(or just sleep) and then buy anyone you want

I could do that before- back when the actual game would load. Now, she just hovers in space like she fell through the world. The problem is- it's supposed to BE a part of the game, and I'm trying to play it that way. Just buying the stuff is kinda "cheating"- I want(ed) to go through the steps and capture each of the FaPets properly or there's really no point in playing the game. Y'know what I mean?

lavrisse

Sep 27, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone knows this (cuz i havent seen it in this thread) but I found out how to change Nishy/MC's outfit (in menu only, im not sure if im doing something wrong or it just never loads in the game itself.)

In the menu you can type the ff (there may be more, help me out):
pony
xmas (do it twice for full outfit)
aaaand thats pretty much it for now.

(also, does anyone know if there's a use for the staff in the chest that's at the gate? or how to change outfits ingame at all?)

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone knows this (cuz i havent seen it in this thread) but I found out how to change Nishy/MC's outfit (in menu only, im not sure if im doing something wrong or it just never loads in the game itself.)

In the menu you can type the ff (there may be more, help me out):
pony
xmas (do it twice for full outfit)
aaaand thats pretty much it for now.

(also, does anyone know if there's a use for the staff in the chest that's at the gate? or how to change outfits ingame at all?)
for that first thing, the staff, It has no use as of right now; for the second I don't know either

Zimmie

Aug 21, 2017
There's a changing room in the new area, if that's what you mean. You have to complete a mission for the guy on the beach then you can use one of the changing rooms. It's a really cute game! I just wish the dev would focus more on fixing all of the game breaking bugs right now instead of adding new area's and such.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
There's a changing room in the new area, if that's what you mean. You have to complete a mission for the guy on the beach then you can use one of the changing rooms. It's a really cute game! I just wish the dev would focus more on fixing all of the game breaking bugs right now instead of adding new area's and such.
That's been my wife;s opinion of the game for the last... year? This guy is super creative but not a very good coder.

lavrisse

Sep 27, 2017
The August Build is out, but I guess the game is THAT bad to have no one backing up here anymore.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes