3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
To be quite frank, i cant even get past the "story" mode. I keep getting stuck after i open the door. I either soft lock and cant move (unless i spam esc and hold a directional key where i move literally an inch) or im just stuck laying down with the text still up, Or if i get lucky i get trough the whole thing but i cant "make a decision" because nothing reacts cept for the chests.
I sware to got this is purpesly bugged or something.(mind you after the 3'rd softlock i uses cheat engine's speed hack to get things done faster, if you want to do the same turn it off before you try to open the door. It will hardlock you 100%)
Other notable buggs i've found.
- infinite money : Buy 2 what ever make both follow keep selling an infinite amount of followers
- bunny girl in the beach area keeps appearing / disapearing when standing in the middle of her "area" / cant do the damned thing because she keeps bugging out half way turns into literally body parts scattered around the floor or just straight up dissapeares
-No "stallion" ever (sware its removed from the rng table)
Goblins clip trough everything / cant capture them.
-save -> exit game -> reload save -> gain / lose pet or switched out to bunnygirl
I sware.... if i could beta test these i'd literally do it for fking free.
Wait.... this is a fucking beta test of it self omfg.
just.... screw the story man, either focuse on monsters / fixing the saves / fixing the clipping issues / fix the bug where pets "fall apart" / Fix any ONE THING cmon, you removed lvl 2 animations allready atleast ad those back or something....
I sware ill fking donate 100$ if just 2 of these things gets PERMANENTLY fixed....

Noble Ezuno

Mar 30, 2017
Playing through the recent public build we got. It's still buggy like before, but works still albeit not too well. Saving, exiting, and reloading does cause issues I got a bug that duplicated a pet whilst the pet was lvl 0. The "stallion" seems in be in the patreon build only as I looked at the post of it on patreon. Nymphokyun should fix the bugs as it hinders the playability of the game.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This was really awful. A horrendously long tutorial. Terrible controls...just not worth anyone's time

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe the patreon october release that some of you talk about its already out, there are 2 posts from the 26th october but im not his patreon so i cant read them.

To any of his patreon: can someone tell me what those 2 posts from oct 26 say? Thanks!

Reactions: rKnight

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
@RedPillBlues - The public build, has always has been cancer. The guy has great ideas, and doesn't put the effort in to make the game good. Really if you want to get people to start giving you money make sure the preview build is on point. ALL of the public builds have always been complete shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightfall1

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Nothing new on this? The Patreon seems active, but guess not enough people care for any of it to show up here.
Sadly it looks that way, we really need a patreon build in here to get this game going, the current version in here is very broken and is a bad build, the good one was the previous from may in wich u had the forest and the city for you.

IDK if you want or can but maybe becoming his patreon and then sharing the link here can revive this thread/game on the forum since its a very good game (well may 2018 build was).

Reactions: rKnight

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I am thinking about paying to get this build, but after I get it this month I think I will stop until I see another build. His track record seems a bit meh tbh. Good game concept bad delivery if you get my meaning.

menny

May 28, 2017
It's actually ten dollars for access to Patreon builds.

I did support him once before but the builds are made in a 1 per month plan meaning $10 per month which I don't have, I am nearly always broke, plus I kinda just want the patreon build cause it has the futa option

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
After getting it and playing it I am beginning to understand why he is losing so many patrons. The new builds took away the free money in free mode, and the slaves just randomly disappear upon sleeping. Not only that but now the prices for selling slaves is way lower as well. I understand that is a farming game but nerfing money gain, and causing slaves to disappear is game breaking issue. I left a message hoping that it is a small issue to be fixed, or if this is what is going to be the norm. So far I am looking for a way to cheat the money, because after 5 hours of playing I only got 250 gold for 6 slaves and each new one costs 700 plus.

Mykka

Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys, I've been a supporter of this dev for a while in the past and when it comes to bug fixing: The guy fixes things, tries it constantly, but his spaghetti code of a game breaks 10 different things when fixing one. He also wants to bring in new content to the game, which isn't really possible when he is busy fixing bugs. (We literally had a spree of half a year without new stuff because he fixed and broke things) And now since the "Story Mode" is more fleshed out there are even more bugs... His animations are great but I feel like he needs to refocus and instead of releasing a version every month that is broken beyond belief only release one once every 2-3 months and bring down the plan for the builds to 5 bucks. Then he could get more stuff done and also fix stuff, without asking too much every month.

And so I contribute to this aswell and if it's alright (haven't got around to reading the uploading of games here) here's the Patreon-Version of last October:

Don't how broken it is, I have only the tried the free mode.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah, sadly. Similar to Oni (also artist not coder). Oni needs to take time too, making baby steps but at least... Dev should concentrate on bugfixing and / or get help with coding. If there's a more solid base then go on to release new content. This game has so much potential to be a fun waste of time. :/

Welcome to the forums Mykka, thanks for the heads up.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes