3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

MORKS1212

May 16, 2021

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hay its says it cant find it i thik i have to downlowd the game new
The folder where the game stores your progress is not located inside the Game's Folder. It's stored inside the Root Folder of your computer. The Nymphokyun folder is created after you save your progress by the first time.
Follow these steps:
-You must enable the option "See hidden archives"
- If the folder Nymphokyun and/or Slaverbar doesn't exist, you must create them manually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GayFemmBoy

Sep 13, 2022
The folder where the game stores your progress is not located inside the Game's Folder. It's stored inside the Root Folder of your computer. The Nymphokyun folder is created after you save your progress by the first time.
Follow these steps:
-You must enable the option "See hidden archives"
- If the folder Nymphokyun and/or Slaverbar doesn't exist, you must create them manually

well thanks but it still not working i have show hiden archives on and i cant find it and in story mode im stuck at the tame the fucking bunny the bunny dose not want to folow me and i did evrything right and tryd it for like 1 houer i give up its a nice game but not playabl

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
well thanks but it still not working i have show hiden archives on and i cant find it and in story mode im stuck at the tame the fucking bunny the bunny dose not want to folow me and i did evrything right and tryd it for like 1 houer i give up its a nice game but not playabl
Usually people gets stuck there when they skip the dialogs or cannot understand the translation.
Here you have a video tutorial for that part

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I played free mode first and story mode after. Does that block me from unlocking it on free mode? because i ended the story mode and unlocked quick taming but i cant use it on free mode.
I don't think so. As far as I remember, the only requirement for learning it is reaching Max Level with Nishy.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, save edition here might be useful, but i can't find the source that can manage .dat save file system. How did he manage to fuckup so much in the code, that you cant edit quantity tamed pet's. i find almost all shit in cheat engine except this values, just can't edit, even in save file, what the fuck? =)

Last edited:

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
I don't think so. As far as I remember, the only requirement for learning it is reaching Max Level with Nishy.
I reached it but i tried to use it on the hound and it didn't work. But on kelpies, kobolds and wargs works. I have other issue, kelpies penis have both human and beast textures, its there any way to fix this?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I reached it but i tried to use it on the hound and it didn't work. But on kelpies, kobolds and wargs works. I have other issue, kelpies penis have both human and beast textures, its there any way to fix this?
Ah, yes. That's a bug. Hounds and randomly with other fapets (specifically Kelpies or Cows) have a bug with the Quick Taming system. Hopefully it gets fixed on the next update.
Regarding the texture bug, does it happen with all the Kelpies or just one?

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
Ah, yes. That's a bug. Hounds and randomly with other fapets (specifically Kelpies or Cows) have a bug with the Quick Taming system. Hopefully it gets fixed on the next update.
Regarding the texture bug, does it happen with all the Kelpies or just one?
It happens with all of them.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I believe this may be updated soon, but do we know what is coming with the next SlaveBar update?
According to the dev: New Domesticable Fapet: Fairy + H animations, Some QoL stuff, and I think something about an event

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes