3.00 star(s) 14 Votes
May 25, 2021
the cheat code for futanari anims is not that necessary actually, just fap with Nishy a LOT of times and you will unlock them naturally (2 without panties being stantind and crouched, 1 crouched with panties)
TC Shaving unlocks after taming a few number of times the same species of fapet. By being followed by one, interact with TC and the options should loo like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now just pick the left option that should say "Shave" and you fapet will end up looking like this
Ohhh! Okay, now I understand fully. Thank you for the info. It looks like I'll farm taming those girls. Though, some of them are the pain, like the rabbit for example.

May 25, 2021
Alright, one last few questions. I promise you, this is the last since the game is rather confusing mess when it comes to gameplay and options.

How do you remove the sun tan skin for Nishy in M version? I would like to use her default skin (pearl white skin) for most of my enjoyment. Lastly, In free mode, does kapets' level depeding on the amount of milk they can produce? Because they be giving so little milk to the bucket for me to dump it to the container.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Alright, one last few questions. I promise you, this is the last since the game is rather confusing mess when it comes to gameplay and options.

How do you remove the sun tan skin for Nishy in M version? I would like to use her default skin (pearl white skin) for most of my enjoyment. Lastly, In free mode, does kapets' level depeding on the amount of milk they can produce? Because they be giving so little milk to the bucket for me to dump it to the container.
Don't worry about asking, this thread is literally filled with me answering all short of questions and giving solutions lol. Just remember that most of the game mechanics are explained in the Book and Esc>Help

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ohhh! Okay, now I understand fully. Thank you for the info. It looks like I'll farm taming those girls. Though, some of them are the pain, like the rabbit for example.
Once you unlock the Quick-Taming on free mode, this becomes far easier, since you no longer need to carry any fapet all the way to the Taming Spot

May 25, 2021
Don't worry about asking, this thread is literally filled with me answering all short of questions and giving solutions lol. Just remember that most of the game mechanics are explained in the Book and Esc>Help

From what I gathered from his website:

• Hound and Stallion skin
  • Credits: [M] Futa == no futa
    [*]Story dress reward (Level Cap quest) : [M] Yuri (bunny) dress == Village woman’s dress
    [*]Title options dildos skin
    [*]Nishy’s skin: [M] sun tan == pearl white
    [*]Harpy attack h animation
    [*]Stallion max h level blow job anim ending
    [*][M] Uncensored == Censored

So if I were to choose B version, I get no futa at all as such as in futa mode, right? The censorship can be removed manually however.

Ah I see. That makes sense then. I can work with that.
Yeah, the advance taming is the most useful skill to have. That is something I need to get first before bothering to go on taming spree for fur shaving.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So if I were to choose B version, I get no futa at all as such as in futa mode, right? The censorship can be removed manually however.
The game does keep all the Futa content. It's only removed on the "Credits" Menu, basically you will have a Nishy fingering herself instead of her dick when replaying the Credits

May 25, 2021
The game does keep all the Futa content. It's only removed on the "Credits" Menu, basically you will have a Nishy fingering herself instead of her dick when replaying the Credits
Ohh I see. Then I'll download the B version if I can find the pirated version of it.

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
Could someone please tell me, At what stage does the current story mode end?

And is it worth playing in free mode? There is more content there than in story mode?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Could someone please tell me, At what stage does the current story mode end?

And is it worth playing in free mode? There is more content there than in story mode?
Story Mode ends after doing several missions on the second city.

Free Mode is mainly focused on capturing every kind of Fapet (13), and watching all the sex anims you can find. (plus some extra events)

Reactions: Nivat

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
hm, for some reason, can't find the animation for dog, like piledriver...100% i remember it being a thing, but not now...Any idea?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hm, for some reason, can't find the animation for dog, like piledriver...100% i remember it being a thing, but not now...Any idea?
You mean the HoundxBunny LVL 2 animation? That one where the Hound holds down the female's head with its paws during sex?
Just make the hound attack a Bunny 10 times, and it should appear. Also, if you have the Cross-Pose unlocked, any female fucked by the Hound 10 times can do that animation (if Bunny Pose is selected)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
You mean the HoundxBunny LVL 2 animation? That one where the Hound holds down the female's head with its paws during sex?
Just make the hound attack a Bunny 10 times, and it should appear. Also, if you have the Cross-Pose unlocked, any female fucked by the Hound 10 times can do that animation (if Bunny Pose is selected)
Oh that's it, thanks'.

Reactions: WeebLoop

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
So y'all know how at the beginning of the game you make a choice between the Human or the Monster cock statue that sets which type of cock the male fapets have from then on? Is there any way to change from them having one type to the other that isn't just replaying through the whole story mode again? I downloaded the Save file that's in this thread and then found out they went with the Human cocks and I much prefer the Monster ones.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So y'all know how at the beginning of the game you make a choice between the Human or the Monster cock statue that sets which type of cock the male fapets have from then on? Is there any way to change from them having one type to the other that isn't just replaying through the whole story mode again? I downloaded the Save file that's in this thread and then found out they went with the Human cocks and I much prefer the Monster ones.
Sadly no, there is no way to change it once you pick one. The monster shape is just the stallion cock tho

May 25, 2021
What? Itch.io comments are still available to me :unsure:
Hopefully it might come this month
Ohh... I think I entered the wrong Itchi.co page then. It had similiar page like that but the comments are archieved. Plus the page was white instead of light green. Sorry about that. Anyway, that's a good news. At least it is closer for new update.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes