EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
20338.jpg

Overview:
I'm Yujiro, an average student at an average private school. On the surface, our school is a reputable one, with some of the smartest students in all of Tokyo. I've recently learned a secret though: the girls who win the annual Miss Twilight beauty pageant are secretly being trained as sex slaves to be sent out to service VIP members of society. The dream of every girl at our school is to be chosen as Miss Twilight: she's beautiful, charming, and liked by everyone, but the three lovely contestants for the title this year have no idea what awaits them if they should win. Now that I know the secret of the Slave Pageant, I can't just leave things well enough alone. After stripping the student council president of his authority, I decided to train the lovely girls myself...​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-11
Release Date: Japanese 2003-10-17, English 2004-06-07
Original Title: 娼女接待
Aliases: Shoujo Settai
Developer: Ignition
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

23578.jpg 29966.jpg 29967.jpg 29968.jpg 23577.jpg 23579.jpg 29963.jpg 29964.jpg 29965.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
damn... I seriously love the tags but this art style doesn't do it for me :(
Will provably play it at some point though.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
whats the difference between the cracked ver and the regular again?
There's no difference. The crack is what you need to download for making the game start. There's no regular or cracked version. You need to download first the game and then the crack. Next time read the instructions instead of doing silly questions.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I start the game and it goes to here, then stops, it doesn't freeze i can still click on the menu button and change settings but the story doesn't continue. Any ideas?
1544578633748.png

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
O MY GOID !!!!!!! Do you know how long i have been looking for freaking years !!!
I loved it's game so much that i overplayed it, then i lost my usb drive and forgot the freaking name.

Thanks a lot's mates for that christmas gift.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This is actually an old game. Anyways can someone please provide a walkthrough? Maybe Ben Woodhouse already made a walkthrough.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
In this game the whole blackmail, rape and slave training is like a very bad cover for a plain teen drama VN and the pacing of scenes is hilariously bad expecialy on Shinju route, dont get me wrong i really like this game i finished 2 girls that i liked the most (Shinju and Sorami) and can say its totaly worth the read tbh I laught and enjoyed it a little to much I think.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
damn... I seriously love the tags but this art style doesn't do it for me :(
Will provably play it at some point though.
Yeah there is the whole end of 19s and start of 2000 style , this is a very old VN , i played it when 13 years ago when i was ... 13 .

Reactions: desmosome

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Some VN's have at least a degree of gameplay though. Either branching paths or choices that contribute to character development and/or story development.
Branching Plot, Multiple Endings
I mean.. I know that reading the tags is difficult, but at least two seconds. If those two tags doesn't answer your question, I honestly don't know what kind of VN you're looking for.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote