4.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 9, 2017
I wish he would use Renpy as IMHO that would work for what he does. Flash is effectively dead and Unity seems to be overkill for a 2d game. Besides Renpy, baring insanely large pictures, generally has less overhead than a Unity game. InSITE-of-you, Corrupted Kingdoms, and Harem Hotel all show what you can do with Renpy.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
How do you decrease the approval rating of the queen?
You need to get the gollum creature to publish smut posters about the queen. He is behind the 'hidden door' in the third level. I cant quite remember how to unlock the door. I think you have click on the door. Talk to someone (the solidiers in the bar I think) and then answer the riddle. Its a fairly easy riddle.

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
Im having an issue with the game where I cannot click anything after the introduction scene. The intro works find and I can click okay on the name selection. But after that I cannot click anything like 'shop' or 'training grounds' in the first level. Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: Nightgamer66

Nightgamer66

Nov 26, 2019
Im having an issue with the game where I cannot click anything after the introduction scene. The intro works find and I can click okay on the name selection. But after that I cannot click anything like 'shop' or 'training grounds' in the first level. Anyone have any ideas?
exactly the same for me

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
exactly the same for me
Yeah I have tried a couple versions of Windows, a few different VM providers and a few compatibility settings. I tried a 2 different flash players as well. No such luck. Could be something that has changed in Windows which breaks flash? I also tired SLOG and that seems broken in a similar fashion.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
is this game a paradox ?
i cant get money to buy a whip so i can discipline and rise her obedience
and i cant make money because her obedience is low and she refuses to do anything

Last edited:

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Super nice game but seems it cant save i completed it but when i opened game again it didnt show load option

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
is this game a paradox ?
i cant get money to buy a whip so i can discipline and rise her obedience
and i cant make money because her obedience is low and she refuses to do anything
You need to get her to clean the living quaters if I remember correctly. You need to go past the bar and talk to the gollum thingy (once you have the rags). Then from there you can get started

Edit: Its the Orc Cravens where she needs to work

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
So...
Has humanity figured out how to emulate flash on android? I'd like to play this on my phone.
"Adobe Flash Player needs to be installed in order to view Flash-based software on an Android phone or tablet." I haven't checked but if the player is still around and it still works that is your best option.

This is another reason the developer should have used Renpy/Unity. Flash was clearly on its last legs when this came out in 2016 so why use it and artificially cripple your game's lifespan?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
Does anyone know how to unlock the last sex act with Lyra (the elven princess) I have completed her training but can't see where or how I can unlock this one.
Is there some hiden secret or some things to do in order like slave Lords of the galaxy?

EDIT: Damn! Just As I posted this I remembered the transformation with the ring... Btw, I wonder where the inspiration for the ring came from? :rolleyes:

122.jpg

Last edited:

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
damn it's 2023 and I guess flash is far too advanced to emulate on today's android?
If somebody knows a WORKING flash player for android then I'd be thankfull.
So far I didn't find any swf player which has flash player plugin that is supported by today's android and actually works...
Guess I won't have the whole series on my phone

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
damn it's 2023 and I guess flash is far too advanced to emulate on today's android?
If somebody knows a WORKING flash player for android then I'd be thankfull.
So far I didn't find any swf player which has flash player plugin that is supported by today's android and actually works...
Guess I won't have the whole series on my phone
Alright so I found how to get this game on the phone so whoever is searching on "how to play this on mobile/ android/ smartfone" whatever you type in search query - you just gotta go to SWFCHAN website, go to games and find the converter, lot of text but there you can find that you can convert this SWF file into apk file. So grab yourself an adobe air (there is a link on swfchan and thread for slave lords of the galaxy) convert the game (it's very fast and easy about 10 minutes of work and tutorials all around converter) and download and the game should work (playing it now on goddamn huawei so if I can do it then smartfon users should have easier time)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes