4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Don't upload the post/attachment itself. You have to get it and reupload on a separate site like mega, gofile, etc.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Creator new Game:
Hey people
As much as I've enjoyed working on Slave Lord I've been looking forward to starting a new project for a while now. In this one I'll try to drop the things that didn't work in SL and improve on the things that did. I have several ideas that I'm toying with in my head but nothing is set in stone yet. Here's a brief outline of what the game will probably include anyway:

-Still fundamentally a 'training' type game.

-A little more like a simulation game with more focus on sex scenes and fewer grindy repetitive tasks. I'll try to keep it all sexy as that seems to be what people enjoy.

- More punishments (people asked for more of these) including a hot wax one which I've wanted to do for ages

-Changeable Skin color/eye color/hair color/ breast size of slave

- Several (fuckable) NPCs.

These are still early plans and thing may end up changing drastically, but for now that is my basic idea.

What I wanted to get your opinions on was what kind of setting to have the game in. I'll stick in a few options below for you to choose from. If you don't like any of them feel free to write your own ideas in the comments.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Reactions: spenk
Aug 7, 2016
you do realise this is patreon only post meaning only patreons can see it? If you want for us to see it, make a picture or even better upload the game :)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
so i found this on swfchan its slave lord 2 and i dont find anything on the forum about the 2

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
so i found this on swfchan its slave lord 2 and i dont find anything on the forum about the 2
It looks like it's just the new content from the last release - breaking the queen in the capital.

Reactions: spenk

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Nope Its onhold and heading to abandoned I think as he is working on new game
At the moment I'm working on a yet-to-be-named erotic trainer game set to a Sci-fi space romp backdrop.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Nope Its onhold and heading to abandoned I think as he is working on new game
thanks. i saw that post about the sci fi game, but was wondering if anyone was a patron and knew if he was ever still mentioning this one. shame he's letting it go.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
isn't this pretty much done though?? the story already finished so anything new would just be content and polish

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes