Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
iv'e ranted about shit like this for years
epic levels of violence, mass murder, mutilation, slavery etc and thats OK but dont you dare show tiddies/dongs
After all these years you still haven't learned the Japanese censorship law? The content has nothing to do with it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The only thing i already hate before even playing the game is that i can cross out another game idea off of my to do list.

And don't forget it is a game! Not the dev is a psycho, you are, for thinking that anyone who plays this game is insane.
If you played counter strike/battlefield/COD/Half Life/Rainbow 6 etc., then ask yourself if you feel like killing people.
Now you have your answer.
I am quite okay with killing people.
I dislike torture, unless it is limited to various kinds of rape. But I understand that most people would be less squeamish.
And I seriously dislike the idea of eating people, and I'm pretty sure I'm mainstream in this one.

Anything like this without those tags
That's the problem for people like me: there are few games that feature themes we like, without going full guro.
For now, how about Monster Black Market? Plenty of breeding and milking, and no eating or dismemberment.

xStoneGx

Mar 6, 2020
I suddenly feel bad for cows...

To everyone who has the mental fortitude to bust a nut through all this... y'all need to find some morally gray jobs to excel at..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
This isn't a game. It's like those old edutainment games that had the mini side games that let you play with animated stickers. This is terrible.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
I dunno why people say that being into guro makes you two steps away from going postal, yet those same people won't say the same about games with mass rape fantasies. Repeating something someone else said above, I'd rather be dismembered than end up in sexual slavery. Y'all need to stop being so hypocritical and apply your principles to everything.

There's no "safe" way to engage in Guro.
Detachable bionic limbs. Of course not viable for now, but I have no doubts that in a few hundred years (if humanity survives without setting ourselves back with nukes) there'll be guys with castration/penectomy fetishes going under the knife for a cybernetic replacement that can be detached during fun time.

yugumo

Mar 27, 2019
This game is boring as hell, just drag and place then play some animations, not even worth for a try.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
From what i read on here, if guro isn't a turn off already the game is just a place thing here and watch animation, for those expecting this was some sort of tycoon management game or anything more game related your going to be disappointed, interesting idea ruined by unnecessary grotesque violence and minimum "game".

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Ahh... StudioS. Always so so very close to something I'd want... But then, the fact that StudioS's main focus is excessive brutality and gore rears its head. If they just did a more mellow version of this they would probably triple their demographic.

Jun 27, 2018
for those expecting this was some sort of tycoon management game or anything more game related your going to be disappointed
what awful news

beating off to grotesqueries without the requisite excel experience is beyond subpar

my penis demands macros to determine the exact rate I can fulfill blood orders from the neighboring harpies and forecast calculations to determine precisely how many hobbits I need impaled on how many ogre cocks to make up the shortfall

gore and horror must be expressed with mathematical precision or there is just no point

it takes all of the tally out of the wacker

:'-(

alas. I am left yearning for what you may have been

• Haha
Reactions: flannan
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes