Others - Completed - Slave Farm Maker ~Let’s Make a Meat Slave Farm~ [v1.0] [StudioS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Karalexia

Can be summed up in a single word; 'Mediocre!'
    You simply place props around the stage and select the girls you want.
    You want a room full of clones? Consider it done! Really though... Give this a pass. Sounds like an interesting idea, but it's incredibly shallow.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

AssclownMcBrown

• Decent art, but repetitive posing and animation. There's a good variety of body types available, including the vanishingly rare "small tits but huge nipples", but the only differences between their animations are simple tweaks to their posing - where their hands go when covering themselves out of embarrassment, for example.
    • Lacks engaging gameplay. You have no goal or objective, you simply arrange girls and objects in an empty room with no cost or requirement. Your slaves have no agency or management required, they never attempt to fight back or escape and have no moods to track or needs to be attended to.
    • Completely absent of story. There's no clear reason why you have access to an unlimited amount of slaves or why you would want to put them to work. You occasionally get "customers" who use unoccupied girls, but you don't get any kind of reward for them doing so beyond the short and mostly obscured animation.
    The game is effectively just an animation gallery that tracks how many times certain random animations have been played. Some of the girls have above-average designs, but that's really all that stands out. I also didn't originally realize how much guro content was in the game, but that's on me for not more closely looking at all of the preview screeenshots.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

primeumaton

This is not a game.
    This is not a scene viewer.

It is just an asset placer with no interactions. You will get more action with literally any google image search.

It is not worth downloading. Even if it were hosted on a site to click, it isn't worth the time to look at.

Don't bother.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

fucknolink

Such a waste that a game with plentora of asset like this is a merescene viewer

This game have no narrative, only sprite animation. They should have combine it with their earlier "slave adventurer" game
  5. 3.00 star(s)

fucholab

This is not a game, its a scene viewer, i havent played any other thing like this though, so at least it has the uniqueness factor going for it.

this game has scat and guro, its avoidable imo, just watch out for the decoration screen, it isnt avoidable there.

its nice if you would like to have your own customisable (kind off) sex dungeon without any efort and no long text skiping sessions, might be worth cheking out if thats your case and can overlook some gross stuff on your periphereal view, it was for me.

The art is very amateurish and the design is very retro, dont know if intentionally or not, its kinda cool though.

otherwise if you whant a management game with sex, check out monster black market, i mannaged to run it in a potato laptop without it exploding once and had a massive farm in that game, didnt slow down even once.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

I was like, "I played Rimworld and Kenshi, skin peeling and skin couches are nothing new." So I "played" this.

There's no real gameplay.

I don't know if I'm being unfair because I expected an actual "game" where I have to manage things and it's more of an actual "Maker" game where you just place objects around to your design or whatever, but that's all it is.

Even as that, it's a bit annoying since you cannot rotate objects as you place them, only AFTER, can't copy and paste or highlight several objects just in case you want to place say, multiple fences, etc. There's a lot to mess with, but annoying to set up.

Honestly, if you just want that interactive human farm simulator, play Rimworld or Kenshi, lol.