neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
I have, I just don't get how it's "one of the best things ever" as far as these things go.

I think I am just wondering what it does best?

Reactions: ponyguy

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Unless I'm thinking of a different game, I remember it being one of the first widely known and downloaded/played text based games with multiple paths, body changes, and many characters, that also had quality writing. More and more of those types of games started to appear after the release of it. I also like Fenoxos other games.

Edit:
I have, I just don't get how it's "one of the best things ever" as far as these things go.

I think I am just wondering what it does best?
I don't have an answer for what it does best, more of it resonates with me as the progenitor of the gameplay style/genre, or at least what really started it's popularity.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Unless I'm thinking of a different game, I remember it being one of the first widely known and downloaded/played text based games with multiple paths, body changes, and many characters, that also had quality writing. More and more of those types of games started to appear after the release of it. I also like Fenoxos other games.

Edit:

I don't have an answer for what it does best, more of it resonates with me as the progenitor of the gameplay style/genre, or at least what really started it's popularity.
I agree with this, I feel like it's maybe not 'The best' but it's legitimately THE FOUNDATION of those text base games. Most any game that follows that genre has the same floor as CoC, then branches off from there.

Sort of how people refer to MetroVania, they're just the games that built the floor for a genre so people know they can go back to it for a very quality experience.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Nov 30, 2017
Too good for my old laptop. It's very slow to me...
Optimization is one of the last things to be done when making a game. There is a saying among programmers: "Premature optimization is the root of all evil." You can plan your systems intelligently to run well but you don't want to go beyond that. An unoptimized game on the Unreal 4 engine will require at least a decently good machine to run well. That's just the nature of the beast.

Reactions: chesire

Non To NTR

Dec 27, 2017
One of my favorite Skyrim modders - making a game on the Unreal engine.
Still very basic - but might have potential?
Just wanted to share it here.

Cheers
USE unreal engine 4, damn so hopefully he improve da combat system of skyrim too T_T

Sep 11, 2017
Will we get a male protagonist in the future?
Not Likely, but there is a chance.

In other news, He had to move his thread to the proper section of LL since it was not a Skyrim Mod

Current Version is 5.7:

Reactions: ponyguy
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts Version 5 (or 5.7?)
It's been a while since there has been any updates,so i don't know if this project is even alive or what the goal of it is. but...my current thoughts are.

There is not much content to see in this version, you start off as a nude female that can put on 1 pair of clothes and you can alter here appearance. there are several other females/futa in the area you can have sex with on the island you're on.
you can dance (which i could not find a way to stop doing it) and transform (which makes your skin darker)

visuals and animation are well done, you can change the quality by pressing 1-3. 3 being the best.
it seems my computer could not handle 3 since there was a noticeable amount of lag. 2 ran with no problems.

Overall
At this time this is just a sex simulator that allows you to walk around. i can't recommend this especially since there are experiences more polished and farther along than this that do the same thing.

Reactions: bonesashes

Lyeale

Aug 22, 2018
It's been a while since there has been any updates,so i don't know if this project is even alive or what the goal of it is. but...my current thoughts are.

There is not much content to see in this version, you start off as a nude female that can put on 1 pair of clothes and you can alter here appearance. there are several other females/futa in the area you can have sex with on the island you're on.
you can dance (which i could not find a way to stop doing it) and transform (which makes your skin darker)

visuals and animation are well done, you can change the quality by pressing 1-3. 3 being the best.
it seems my computer could not handle 3 since there was a noticeable amount of lag. 2 ran with no problems.

Overall
At this time this is just a sex simulator that allows you to walk around. i can't recommend this especially since there are experiences more polished and farther along than this that do the same thing.
For Example?

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018

Overall

Yes, please share an example with us ^^ Thank you in advance!