EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
d49d6842c0bc92e7e35b882.jpg
Overview:
There is not much to do and many testing stuff is not shown in it... (but still more than in many games on Patreon
)
I want to make a simple adult surviving game - with a corruptions of champions touch.

Updated: 30-12-2017
Developer/Publisher: EvilReFlex -
Censorship: No
Version: 30-12-17
Language: Engilsh
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

1.jpg 2 (1).jpg 3 (1).jpg 4 (1).jpg 5 (1).jpg 7.jpg post-607503-0-57051700-1502836059.png post-607503-0-83799800-1502836122.png ScreenShot00003.jpg.8dd27fb555e1ca8884d89dcd66a69a97.jpg ScreenShot00004.jpg.8133aa5b1d49d6842c0bc92e7e35b882.jpg ScreenShot00005.jpg.915d124a5d004bd303929e55a3a63a9c.jpg post-607503-0-17496200-1485727719 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I hope you implement my favorite Skyrim mods from back when i played and modded it: Bestiality (especially being a Dog's Bitch), Pregnancy (with all the fertility cycle, Birth and Kids shennanigans), Cum inflation (that stays for a time with effects on the body) and various traps and devices you can get caught/strap yourself in naked and see what happens ;)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
damn, unreal engine 4, and he is trying to make a game with the touch of CoC. this might be one of these games that will take 5 years or longer to accomplish. the unreal engine is a fucking bitch in terms of handling and bughunting.
but i would lie to say that i'm not hyped.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This looks great. Can't wait for the good shit to get implemented. I wanna put that horse cock inside something. :evilsmile:

Reactions: JohnSmith

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Love Skyrim & I was with you until I saw the female with the great big cock.Not my cup of tea, I'm afraid.
Tottaly agree. I can understand people who like girls with dicks... Shame to assume you like guys?? Some fetish in *enis? Fear to "come back from Narnia?"

I hope this game make some lesbian content. Cause better than one girls is two girls!

Reactions: polynerph

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I can see this is just a full on character model PhysX test... Only problem I saw, was with the walking animations... Sometimes the breasts (unclothed and clothed) would do weird things... If you start off moving side to side with A and D while looking at the side or down on the character as she walked, the breasts would elongate and recede rapidly... It did it during other walk directions as well sometimes, but not as often as with A and D...

As this was only a test, not anything for actual playing, I'll not include this in any review...

Reactions: Twistty

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Cool, shows promise. I always wanted to see a western RPG\adventure, only centered around erotic content.

Reactions: ponyguy

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
looking at the tags and the pictures, i see potential on this but.... for now we only have futa and lesbian, if you decide to keep working on it, it would be great to see how far you will expand it.

a corruption mechanic in a 3d game? wow, this would be good or bad, it will depend on how you will work on it, mostly all the 3D unity or other engines that i have played try to implement this mechanic too, but, lets be honest, without a history, voices or something that make you feel like she doesn't want to do those stuffs, or the repercussions etc. it would feel more like a go there, be f*ck and them go to that other place for another animation.

it will be difficult to make a game like this to be like you want it to be, but i hope that you will keep working on the idea and that you will do a great job.

i saw a little of character customization, for now its only colors but, i hope that in a future it will be more complex, that will give more points to the game, the fact that you can make what ever you want (or i hope so) would be perfect since most of the games like this only give you a linear story with almost no gameplay and not many choices than just clothes changing, the concept for now looks cool, the idea sounds good, it will be just the time and your will, that will decide what this game will be, i hope to see more content, since more content equal more audience that will attract more public.

i wish u luck mate.

Reactions: Zenet

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I'm definitely watching this! A ton of potential with a very interesting theme, CoC is one of the best things ever as far as these types of games go. And they're quite the skilled modder, so something might actually come from this!

Reactions: Twistty
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->