• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 10, 2019
Trying to find Blue Archive Saori Set but it looks like all links are dead, maybe someone still has the files in the archive?

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Does anyone one have this
I would support them since it is just 1 dollar but can't make any international transactions at the moment.

Reactions: f02077 and hardlol

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Has anyone tested ?
I would recommend against using this kind of forking tools for your safety. Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system. The system tweaks are outdated and cause issues with Windows 11.

Obviously you can't post a comment like this in nexus site.

May 16, 2023
Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system.
Maybe you should have used a performance monitor like the rivaturner because it is not possible that it did not send you alarm signals before frying your toaster. Thanks to monitoring my equipment I always keep it quite stable at temperatures below 60°C

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Has anyone tested ?
I would recommend against using this kind of forking tools for your safety. Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system. The system tweaks are outdated and cause issues with Windows 11.

Obviously you can't post a comment like this in nexus site.
Bruh play the game
open up your task bar,
go to Details
Find skyrim
right click
set priority to high

This is what that mod does. You can do it too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote