• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Does anyone have _ResourcePack.esl and the BSA to share, i really dont want to update from 1.597 just to grab one file
Here you are. I just downloaded it from the Russian site (The.Elder.Scrolls.V.Skyrim.Special.Edition.v1.6.1170).

Let me know if it works for you.

Reactions: hickups

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
By the way "Aldmeri Anti-mage" is a crappy outfit mod (see where people are investing).
Tested " 1.02" but the quest didn't trigger as it's suggested in the UESP page.
Maybe it needs some resources from SSE 1.6.1170.

but it looks just like another mod that add a building near Whiterun by doing several side quests.

Nov 17, 2020
Pandora doesn't play out certain creature animations in-game for me, I'll stick with fnis+nemesis for the while.

Edit: 1.4 got uploaded earlier and has patches for creatures

gianttiger

Jul 25, 2018
For anyone who is still struggling with FNIS and Nemesis, here is what I do and it works for me:
1. Install both Nemesis and FNIS normally (I am using MO2).
2. Run FINIS first, for it to generate creature behaviors.
3. Run Nemesis, it will overwrite anything needed.

Note 1: Nemesis is not stable (in my case) You have to run it until it shows "Behavior generation complete". If it automatically closes without any output, you have to run it again and again until it shows the complete status.

Note 2: If for some reason the creature animation does not work, it means that the previous behaviors generated by FNIS were fucked up. You have to go to Overwrite>meshes>actors (from MO2) and delete EVERYTHING in there, then run FNIS again for fresh behavior files.

Reactions: alona chemerys

Notabedidea

Jul 1, 2022
I'm close to 100K animations, and I have no problems, with the nemesis I got the typical 6002 randomly and it's a pain in the balls,
I no longer use nemesis, because it does not support creature animations, with . there are no problems and it can do everything.
Remember to use the latest Pandora Behavior Engine v1.3.0-alpha. It is installed the same as Nemeisis, the file is installed as a mod and you associate the exe within the mod to your organizer mod. and you execute.
Probably a bit of a long shot but i tried looking up how to install Pandora as i want to stop using nemesis but the instructions on how to do it where unclear to me. I installed it as a regular mod but am having trouble past that step.

Creedyyy

Aug 31, 2018
Probably a bit of a long shot but i tried looking up how to install Pandora as i want to stop using nemesis but the instructions on how to do it where unclear to me. I installed it as a regular mod but am having trouble past that step.
What exactly are you having trouble with? It should be ran exactly as nemesis. If you're using Mo2 I can help

verimia

Dec 13, 2019
Hello what is new in Pama's Deadly Furnitures 2.6.0?
Dwemer electrocution device for making soul gems, very early access with most planned features not finished. Might need to ask for an updated version in the distant future

Smiling Stranger

Mar 21, 2024
For anyone who is still struggling with FNIS and Nemesis, here is what I do and it works for me:
1. Install both Nemesis and FNIS normally (I am using MO2).
2. Run FINIS first, for it to generate creature behaviors.
3. Run Nemesis, it will overwrite anything needed.

Note 1: Nemesis is not stable (in my case) You have to run it until it shows "Behavior generation complete". If it automatically closes without any output, you have to run it again and again until it shows the complete status.

Note 2: If for some reason the creature animation does not work, it means that the previous behaviors generated by FNIS were fucked up. You have to go to Overwrite>meshes>actors (from MO2) and delete EVERYTHING in there, then run FNIS again for fresh behavior files.
Just a heads up, there is a new behavior engine called Pandora that has backwards compatibility with both Nemesis and FNIS. I can't claim it is superior as I haven't tested it enough, but it might be worth checking out.

Notabedidea

Jul 1, 2022
What exactly are you having trouble with? It should be ran exactly as nemesis. If you're using Mo2 I can help
it has been a long time since i installed nemesis so i forgot how to do it, i am using MO2, i am just having trouble setting it up with associating the exe within the mod to organizer.

Thanks for the help in advance

fuchs11

Jan 8, 2023

Human:
-Adult Curled Up (FM)
-Tied Tease (FM)
Human Invisble Furniture:
-Wall Club (FM)
Creature:
-Riekling FFC (FFC)
Creature2:
-Horse Standing (FC)
Midget:
-S**ta Curled Up (FS)

Is it just me or there's no new midget Curled Up anim in SLAL? Using pandora

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Is it just me or there's no new midget Curled Up anim in SLAL? Using pandora
Don't know about the "midget" animations as it's not my thing but the human animations have too many entries in the .json file and exceed the limit to what the MCM menu can display on a single category. Anub previously created a separate category (i.e. separated the .json file so it displays multiple groups in MCM) for the creature animations to deal with this but hasn't realized that he now needs to do the same with other categories as well. Billyy realized this long ago which is why his pack installs so may different categories.

Edit: you can fix it yourself by editing the \SLAnims\FILENAME.json file to comment out or delete the sections corresponding to animations you don't care about. This requires that you can understand how the xml is organized and can part with some of the animations. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the content and alert the author of the problem and hope that when he comes back after his break that he'll actually do something about it.

Enabling all the animations in a category in the MCM menu will enable all animations in the .json file, even if they're not listed in the MCM due to SLAL limitations.

Last edited:

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
ZAZ support is like the last major thing missing, and i suspect why Monitor hasn't removed it from Alpha testing that and the whole Modding Guild blowup that happened recently.
should I switch? I'm not using any sexlab stuff, only ostim and the whole modern combat shit mods related. I saw got an updated today

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote