Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone have latest Vtaw Wardrobe for LE/AE. please
You may want to review the forum rules. Requesting things that don't exist yet or asking for others to port/create them for you is not allowed. If you have a link that proves that what you're requesting exists somewhere, provide it and someone may be able to help you.

Apr 5, 2024
what??, vtaw have mod for skyrim???

Have Fun

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Hello, thanks for the packages, I have already sent most of them to OSTIM SA, here I will leave only the Let me know if it works.
How to delete it it corrupt my Némésis ?
Witch file should i erase other than this mods files?!

Smiling Stranger

Mar 21, 2024
Delete that mod and the outputs from Nemesis and rerun. If you don't know where the output is then it's most likely located on the overwrite folder (if you use MO2). If you don't use MO2 you might as well pray to whatever deity that responds that you won't have to reinstall everything.

Reactions: piratkopiering

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
can anyone give recommendation for 3th p camera for sex lab? i use my tpc but several times stuck in some position and cant move it

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Delete that mod and the outputs from Nemesis and rerun. If you don't know where the output is then it's most likely located on the overwrite folder (if you use MO2). If you don't use MO2 you might as well pray to whatever deity that responds that you won't have to reinstall everything.
F**k you mean all the animations file?!

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
I erase all files from the mod but looks like the behavior in the Némésis is still asking me his files...?!
do you use mod organizer? If so, then check overwrite and clear any FNIS and nemesis output. Other than that, I recommend manually deleting all the files from this mod.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
I no longer use nemesis, because it does not support creature animations, with . there are no problems and it can do everything.
Remember to use the latest Pandora Behavior Engine v1.3.0-alpha. It is installed the same as Nemeisis, the file is installed as a mod and you associate the exe within the mod to your organizer mod. and you execute.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
I no longer use nemesis, because it does not support creature animations, with . there are no problems and it can do everything.
Remember to use the latest Pandora Behavior Engine v1.3.0-alpha. It is installed the same as Nemeisis, the file is installed as a mod and you associate the exe within the mod to your organizer mod. and you execute.
I'm close to 100K animations, and I have no problems, with the nemesis I got the typical 6002 randomly and it's a pain in the balls,
Pandora_Behaviour_Engine+_ktHU3p6Xsn.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote