• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

theman135olol

Jul 17, 2021
1.6 is the latest version, everything after that (1.6.0.1, 1.6.0.2 and so on) are bugfixes(15 in total). And yeah, I do believe that 1.6.1.5 is the latest of them atm, but can't be sure since I don't have access to his full posts anymore.
He is almost done with the final version though. He wanted to release it in the beginning of april but it was delayed. I think we might even see him release it this week. Or a week after that xD
Yes, the latest version is still 1.6.1.5. I am a patreon member of Dogma. His latest blog post last week said he would finish the rest of the work in a few weeks and release a public version on sexlab. He will then move on to developing a patreon version.

Apr 5, 2024

Beofuled 47 Follower - its not the ones wanted above but maybe someone has fun with them.
I havent tested them but i guess because there are 2 .esp for every follower that one is chinese and one original.
Also there are no clothes. There was a second post for clothes but that one is unfortunatly down.

Source: (even if you cant see shit because its hidden behind account login...ive added source screens in the package)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Because i learnd that his stuff goes free after some time, just ignore my post or whatever. I thought they are public but pw protected.

Last edited:

BlueEaglex777

Nov 27, 2017
Would anyone happen to have "CPA - Creatures Physics Addons" I only need the one file with the same name as it from Schaken mods I would but I am unable to and would appreciate it.

LilithyViolet

Sep 10, 2018
Its Firone's Factory Lolita v4 but as of my knowledge its only available in the original UNP on her site.

Maybe you wanna do a 3BA conversion yourself? ^^
Unfortunately I don't know how to convert, thank you very much for your help finding the mod

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Lovemaking Compendium 1.8 for OStim Standalone
Thanks. Is there any changelog because the update looked 3 MB+ compared to the previous 1.7 version.
Ostim community is becoming greater every day. I made a test a few day for SexLab 1.63 (No way for me to consider any AE version) but found the documentation quite disparate and the tool itself is quite slow + lack of alignements etc.
Its certainly not a guide like this one I would advise to people

By the way the author of "OStim Community Resource" is quite active and in the same time quite entitled. Last time I pointed to some glitch/or bugs in his mod and he didn't want to hear anything. Later he locked to comments section after a comment of another user.
Now I found another fix for an overlook of him, I'm not going to post it to him:

In the quest:
OCR_PrivateCells_FollowDialogueQST [QUST:040412B2]
Set the priority to 70 or 71

Reactions: BosonField
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote