Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Terdyterd

Aug 7, 2017
In before people start asking, also make sure you have latest ABC

You're the best. Looks like they forgot to generate draugr behavior for the new animation in the se version. You can just regenerate it with fnis for modders tool

BigDKing

Jan 5, 2023
Changelog please

Change Log (3.10V)
- Right after you are 'hugged', you can talk to the guy and start a new dialogue tree.
- Added more than 300 dialogues.
- Added MFG support.
- You can set the duration of QTE event in MCM.
- Added new feature: trait - attitude(It's randomly given to actors depending on their characters. It will be a new standard for various and cohesive dialogue.)
- Bug Fix: Actors did not approach at all(if this issue persists, do not hesitate to contact me.
- And minor updates here and there with some fixes and edits..

Change Log (3.11V)
- Bug Fix: The actor didn't follow you even when you accept his sex offer.

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Anyone have HG mods from Shaken? Specially Evie (Catwoman) & Morrigan (Maven Black-Briar)?
HG:

Jan 29, 2024
Guys, I'm so confused I've never thought till this moment why I can't find any Overwatch (Tracer D'va) followers/presets for Skyrim/Skyrim SE. Does Blizzard ban them? Are there any existed?

iamgj1979

Mar 26, 2024
You're the best. Looks like they forgot to generate draugr behavior for the new animation in the se version. You can just regenerate it with fnis for modders tool
Yes, The draugr behavior“draugr choke” for the new animation in the se version is wrong,The draugr can't move,How to fix this error?FINS can't fix it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote