Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Yes whichever the newest version is, that is also compatible with the game version 1.6.640. I'm not sure how the mod works, but that's what I'm looking for.
They're just scripts. Only mods that matter with the game version are skse plugins.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Yes whichever the newest version is, that is also compatible with the game version 1.6.640. I'm not sure how the mod works, but that's what I'm looking for.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xLW5DRHB1TWRlczNGeTcwM2twN0pEeV9URFBJQlB1eGovdmlldw== Use base64 to decode

Reactions: PrestonG

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Some of my new mods missing TeenDolls.esm
I can't find it anywhere
Does anyone have this file?
I know about SassyTeenGirls, but it has a different name and doesn't count.
I think what you need is sassy teen dolls complete from schaken mods. Not SassyTeenGirls from loverslab.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
i think schaken is down right now and i cant really get into the site cuz schaken banned my ip i have to use a vpn, anyways try this link.
Should be a psychopath doing this.
I heard some time a modder of nexus known for making house mods for Bethesda talking about" " (that was before even I know that schaken is a thing). That show how low can be the univers surrounding Bethesda micro-transaction system.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Thank you my hero
I don't think 2.7a is the latest version but somehow people don't want to spread the latest versions.
The mod is good but has some limitation. For example in 3PP only the first actor is talking, there are some other unique voices that are not available (Astrid ... etc).

Syreal

May 7, 2020
You can find it on my post of page 224. It's definitely not the most recent version but I believe it should work with the newest Skyrim version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote