Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Not Skyrim related question, but involes videogames,mods. Are there any other big topics/threads about 2xA or 3xA games such as fallout 4. I looked up fallout 4 and I couldn't find a thread with more than 100 reply or I just don't know where to look.
Also is there any other wildly customizable game out there such as skyrim.
Fallout 4 isn't popular enough to attract many modders, especially nowadays when everyone and their dog thinks it's a good idea to paywall 90% of modded content. There aren't any other games like Skyrim around when it comes to sex mods, even what little Fallout 4 has is miles beyond what other games have, which is most of the time just a simple nude mod.

If you want a comprehensive list of what's available for Fallout 4, check this thread on LL:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
If people want to pay for adult mods in Skyrim let them. So long as the modding scene for the base game remains free of such nonsense. I consider adult content an entirely different thing.
I disagree. Paywalling content is a slippery slope. Just think about all the prerequisites you need to have to actually see any adult content in your game. From simple but essential things like body replaces to the tech wizardry that is SKSE. Why should only animators get paid when all the groundwork is laid by others? FNIS and Sexlab were created before all the paid modding surfaced - I think the people that do future frameworks, like a Sexlab for Starfield or TES 6 will think twice before releasing their work to the public for free.

I'd feel shitty if folks used my work that I provided for free to get paid.

Meridiano

Apr 24, 2023
welp , I'm not a tech nerd but a regular user , so I don't understand what you said but I guess you mean was this is not the true patreon version , right ? If so I'm gladly edit and take it down and wait for someone who have the real patreon version since that google link is not mine and from the reddit guy who claims that was the patreon version.
That was a Patreon version indeed but outdated - "29 march 2023" build.
"25 may 2023" build was uploaded by unknown.smurf.01 as far as I can see.
Don't feel yourself guilty, it's updating without version change creates this mess.

Oct 15, 2018
That was a Patreon version indeed but outdated - "29 march 2023" build.
"25 may 2023" build was uploaded by unknown.smurf.01 as far as I can see.
Don't feel yourself guilty, it's updating without version change creates this mess.
hmmm does we have that package here already ? I don't see that guy uploading except the reporting. I'm pretty curious about the 20% so I need it to test something.
Okay , I understand what base64 mean now , I decode it on google (for someone who don't get it at the start like me , that code is mean to be decoded , search base64 decode on google and let it solve the rest)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GovakianSoldier

dklc123

Dec 9, 2021
Yo guys, kinda off topic but, i have a quick tech question if someone could help me with it:

So after i play my heavily modded skyrim, when i close the game, the GPU just stays at max clock for some reason until i either close session or reboot the PC, any idea of what could be causing this? i have no way of monitoring GPU usage by application.

thanks in advance
One of your mods that uses a DLL file is not closing properly when you exit the game. Troubleshoot it by disabling mod(s). Let the mod author know about it.

Draco884488

May 6, 2023
olivia follower I have searched for this companion but I can't find it anywhere and I can't download it either, if someone has it please help me tumblr_oy8kkuc7MQ1u34ej0o3_1280.jpg

btunknown

Dec 30, 2021
Anybody have FlufyFox's subscribestar?

I think she just moved over since her ban from Patron, so relatively recent content from before then would be nice!

Reactions: faili019test01

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
is there a ostim port of billyys animation pack??i mean other than furniture and group and lesbian pack which are available on nexus

also other ostim animation pack other than billy and nibbles??

MelinaJJ

Apr 25, 2023

Anyone got the new animations from Yong Ri Ming? ( Yamato Reanimated v1.3)

Asura066

May 3, 2018
What mod do you use to increase your S.L Animation count. Right now i have cap human animation at 2000 and creature in 1534. Any way to increase the cap further

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote