• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HH117

May 8, 2017
I can see ENBSeries 0.491p got an update on 6 april 2023 with no version change, so 0.491p from 30 march 2023 that roams around is outdated. I also have some doubts that "6 april 2023" version is actual, I can see messages related to further updates. Any news on ENBSeries or we have to use the same?
the newest version is v0.493

HH117

May 8, 2017
It's regular free version and it's really lack some optimization. Currently 0.493 and 0.491p are two actuals but 0.491p (p = Patreon) is better optimized.
oh, thank you, i didn't even know that. Just read Boris's post and he stated that Patreon version having around 20% performance gain compared to public version.

Reactions: yencrown12
Oct 15, 2018
It's regular free version and it's really lack some optimization. Currently 0.493 and 0.491p are two actuals but 0.491p (p = Patreon) is better optimized.
WHAT THE HELL ? , even ENB - the fricking ENB have patreon too ? and you said the worst part is the code optimize is the patreon content ? bruhhhhhhhhhhh , as if this world aren't full of scum enough. No wonder AAA games graphic optimization is a full bag of shjt right now.

(ENB 0.491p) I decided to share it here , the source is from reddit.

Last edited:

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
if anybody knows the face preset mod of this
also the outfit mods of these pictures

Oct 15, 2018
if anybody knows the face preset mod of this
also the outfit mods of these pictures
face preset is usually not shared by the author (most of the showcase picture are posted by author that are not likely to share their's preset) is the source of the image. And this is that armor mod
1 cant find source but looks likely from modern outfit packs somewhere on internet. 2 are confirmed "NYOTENGU CATSUIT" & this is the source

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote