Others Completed Sisters' Secret [v1.0.1] [CherrySock]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Followed the walkthrough precisely and no matter what I do, I can't show the camera to Diana. No matter who I speak to first after taking the photo, it doesn't let me.
I had the same issue.
The missing step is that you need to speak to Elisabeth first where you find out James recently bought a new painting.

how give tablet to Diana
Select the tablet in the inventory, the pointer changes, close the inventory by clicking the X and then click on Diana. The text will display this action.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
What next after give fake note to Elizabeth in Walkthrough says use spice on Elizabeth backpack in backyard but its not that someone can answer soon pls?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok made my way through to the get rid of james part and can't get Elizabeth to leave her room. talked to everyone about everything and no dice
a hint would be appreciated cause i don't understand "warm her up" in the walkthrough

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do I use the laptop before giving it to Diana?
Going from memory here, but when you read the magazine near the beginning, the magazine says most girls use their birthday for a password. Ask Elizabeth when Diana's birthday was, and doing some simple maths from the date in the game, voila, password! From there, the info on the computer should lead you on. (I can't remember what the info on the computer is.)

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
Walk through for the bad ending is done....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
camera

d

camera doest work in diana

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Just played this and it was surprisingly good. Highly recommended. His comics are quite good as well.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I played this game a long time ago, and it was quite good, and definitely recommend it. Odd thing is, in my minds-eye I recall the art being better than it is, but that just shows how much I must of enjoyed the game.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
At the part where you get rid of James, I've already planted the weed and told Diana to be a witness. I went back to the kitchen and Diana's sitting on the chair next to the package but only says "I'm bored", while James is still in the hall way. I've tried talking to Elizabeth but she doesn't say anything new. What have I missed?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. And you know, I'm actually kind of sad for James, he was a good man :(

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
how do you give bob the blender to fix?? i already made him drunk and still says i need to see if it works

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes