Others Completed Sisters' Secret [v1.0.1] [CherrySock]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Wep, I will create a walkthrough for both paths to get the special scenes at the end. Give me a couple hours to make sure I do not mess it up. Most of the game is the same.. there are just a few decisions that have to be made at the right time to get the special endings.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Wep, I will create a walkthrough for both paths to get the special scenes at the end. Give me a couple hours to make sure I do not mess it up. Most of the game is the same.. there are just a few decisions that have to be made at the right time to get the special endings.
Looking forward, Thanks

Reactions: Namco15

original1

Sep 26, 2016
Thank for the walkthrough :)
i cant show the camera to diana after taking a photo of the picture in James room, any idea why?

edit: i hadnt spoken to elizabeth about the picture before i spoke to James

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017
Followed the walkthrough precisely and no matter what I do, I can't show the camera to Diana. No matter who I speak to first after taking the photo, it doesn't let me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorzim

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Followed the walkthrough precisely and no matter what I do, I can't show the camera to Diana. No matter who I speak to first after taking the photo, it doesn't let me.
I assume you mean the painting? Maybe check this:
i cant show the camera to diana after taking a photo of the picture in James room, any idea why?
edit: i hadnt spoken to elizabeth about the picture before i spoke to James
As usual with such PnC adventures all depends on chronological order. You first need to talk with npc X then talk to npc Y, and so on. In this case you need some hint on how to manipulate James bc he won't let you play him easily. So lil' princess needs to help you first. ;)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Updated Tags, Added Mirrors, Added Samples/Cover Art.

Reactions: Namco15
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes