Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
It's not all vanilla, there's game over rape, comedy rape (rance style), sleep grope, voyeurism and monster girls, the tags were poorly done for this game. Also like previously mentioned there's no incest, the protagonist's nickname is big bro. The only things that's vanilla is "most" sex scenes with the main heroines. Even then the protagonist is such an over the top perv that it doesn't even feel vanilla.

The feathers are right outside of the ruins, you get them from fighting birds. As for the healing bosses, you just need to out dps their healing with skills and better weapons. No fancy tricks.

The waterfall CG I don't think there's anything special about it, you should be able to trigger it progressing normally. After her first sex scene (I think you need the inn to be renovated too?), she can seen outside where Flora hangs out. Maybe you need to repeat her sex scene in the renovated inn, I think I did. Talk to her there and that's where the waterfall training scene begins.

But yeah good game, very polished and enjoyable, it's been my favorite since Evenicle.

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
I have completed the game twice but still cannot trigger the waterfall scene:(. Wondering if there is something wrong with my installer....:unsure:

Gruber

Nov 1, 2017
i am suck cannot get the feather
i thoughtthe chicows ll drop them but nope
the town square is only some merchants and torches at night and i cannot get out of the 3 starting areas

also i dont have a diary this is what the game tells me when i want to read it

i got a waterfall scene after losing a battle. perhaps that is the waterfall scene u re missing

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello I am stuck.. I have found out about the wind.. can't go further yet. And I can not kill the damn Winter Fiend I never get a chance to attack more than once and then it's just wait until I die!

The other problem is how do I go about finding out how to summon the Wind Spirit?

blahahaha13

Jan 12, 2019
the town square is only some merchants and torches at night and i cannot get out of the 3 starting areas

i got a waterfall scene after losing a battle. perhaps that is the waterfall scene u re missing
Explore the ruins. You'll eventually find an area to explore that is a monster's den

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Holy moly this game, this game damn didn't play such good game in a long time! Great in every possible levels! Hands down one of my top 3 favorite hrpg!

Reactions: Petermurzin

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017

you get feathers after the fight where my cursor is, if you already did that fight, you can take teh quest to kill dodos (200G reward)

I can't find the panda in the maze forest, any tips?

found the panda where my cursor is right after amy joined the party, its going to be a red circle. im not sure if amy was the prereq or if its just a coincidence and its rng spawn

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Quick question, if you want to complete the gallery/diary, is it necessary to experience the G.O.R scenes against every monster girl, or are they unlocked automatically after capturing the monster girl? Does the G.O.R force a reload, or does the game continue as if you had a bad dream on later foes (since that's how the mandrake worked)? Not really interested in seeing them per-say, but the inner completionist in me NEEDS a complete gallery to be happy, and I can't continue until I know this since the diary isn't available from the start.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes