Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 9, 2017
Did you do all quests? if i remember correctly one time when you into the bar, she will tell you people up in the north need your help because they

i dont know about the bedroom, as said i killed it like 10 times and it always regained life.
Mana's is right below Aegis's, if you go there and you get a "...", you'll get an h-scene and will be able to go back to the wind valley.

Have you gotten the fairy from the tree in the animal path?

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
Mana's is right below Aegis's, if you go there and you get a "...", you'll get an h-scene and will be able to go back to the wind valley.

Have you gotten the fairy from the tree in the animal path?
Just checked it, nothing from mana just a rejection. and do you mean the fairy you get like years earlier after beating the ursa and going to the tree?

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
Here it's this quest, the last what I did is that i cleaned everything in the North, except one room that one girl is too afraid to enter. And yes, I took the bug spray but it didnt help me at all....
1. u need to go in the bedroom of medina at night, first time she will speak about her fears and second night she's in your bedroom after that youre free to go.

2. the bug spray is a weapon just equip it on every char for this fight, you should have 3.

Reactions: Petermurzin
Oct 9, 2017
Well, I tried to and it was written that she is already sleeping((( And there is no way to wake her up(((
Go to sleep in your own bed.

Just checked it, nothing from mana just a rejection. and do you mean the fairy you get like years earlier after beating the ursa and going to the tree?
It's on the Animal Path. Go right, up, left, and you'll find it. Go there daily (you'll need to anyways for the Miracle Fruit quest) and pick as much as you can. Eventually you will get into a fight with her, and she will come along. Then inspect the painting in the ruins, go to Wind Valley, follow everything I've said so far.

Reactions: Petermurzin

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
Go to sleep in your own bed.

It's on the Animal Path. Go right, up, left, and you'll find it. Go there daily (you'll need to anyways for the Miracle Fruit quest) and pick as much as you can. Eventually you will get into a fight with her, and she will come along. Then inspect the painting in the ruins, go to Wind Valley, follow everything I've said so far.
yep did that already thats where im stuck.

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
So you are inside the censor itself?

If so, go through the mold and rust, and fight the thing in the center. Try for longetivity with Medina and Aegis.
Ooooh now i have it, i searched every inch of the world map and everywhere but i just now found the cave in the center of the wind valley. i guess i'll find my way further now, thx

Oct 9, 2017
So I need strategies for two bosses: the New Year Demon and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a suspicion you're supposed to fight NYD on, well, New Year's Eve/Day, but I'm not sure about the final boss.

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018

I have a suspicion you're supposed to fight NYD on, well, New Year's Eve/Day, but I'm not sure about the final boss.
Just beaten the final boss first try, if you still need help with it, heres my formation for every boss:

Yourself: Get your max sp up to at least 140 with mana stones or the phantom heart, then just activate your boundary break and survive till you have 400 sp to do your finisher, the unbound ___ attack. with finisher i mean this shit does like 7k to 9k dmg. I recommend using floras heart too, for slowing her down. you dont need to do an attack except from time to time floras heart if you feel like you need it, because those waste sp and you want to grind fast sp. you just stay in def.

Aegis: At the start use sanctuary and after that use power counter on every ally, and then just cover till one of the other things runs out, then use it again, etc.

Mana: immidiately use force shield on every ally starting with yourself, after that you just spam your abilities; use common heal when someone gets low, medical care if u or your allies get any debuffs, and if dont need to heal, remove debuffs or reactivate shields, use negative vision (again to slow her down) or use your primary ability to reduce her accuracy.

You should be able to beat her first time with this guide, and of course other guys that have problems with the final boss or enemys earlier on can just follow it too.

Reactions: fakeaccountpingas

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
You can do it without 140sp on Hero pretty easily with the Aegis/Mana/Hero party, Aegis uses Sanctuary whenever needed and armor break/cyclone when not, hero spams Fairy on party and uses Harpy attack when def-- is applied, Mana uses force shield and the revival after ko buff on everyone, meditates and uses common heal to keep hp values up.

Reactions: Balthasar_69

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018

For New Year Demon, I take the Main Guy, Archer and Medina, Main Guy spam Harpy Sister Attack, Archer spam the Snipe, Medina heal and recover Main Guy SP as needed, when the Demon is at low hp, use the defend command on Main Guy so he position himself after Archer and before Demon, Archer kill the Demon, Demon revive, Main Guy Harpy Sister Attack, and if Demon got a down debuff, you should able to kill it with another Harpy Sister Attack.

For Final Boss, I take Main Guy, Mana and Medina, and equip everyone with Windbreaker, then during battle make sure everyone has Mana's barrier up at all time, Medina spam heal and recover Main Guy SP as needed, and then the Main Guy just spam Harpy Sister until the boss died.

Reactions: naoc

TTGO

Oct 19, 2017
Please help with the quest for Animal Path. I think I tried everything I could, I clicked on every pixel in this game, but there is no continuation. And yes, I read everything that was advised above.=( Or save file after this mission (Sorry for my english)

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes