• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

zam.fir

Jul 1, 2017
I'm very late into this game but may I know, it is possible to miss Melody(first time meeting up event) as I already got Mana just now...or it will be introduce late in the game?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I'd just like to say it took me way too long to get through the first H-Scene with how hard the music hit me. I honestly enjoyed it more than the sex, the music in this game is just fucking amazing and I love it so much. I don't even know how to describe that particular soundtrack, hardcore tavern music? It came out of left field, I'm just tryna fuck a plant, chill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

kinseryu

Aug 6, 2020
I don't know if this issue has been tackled before but there is a little typo in the status windows.

ScreenShot_2021_1001_19_03_05.jpg
So, if anyone has noticed, one of the stats is called SAT. I already pinpointed what could that be, using intuition. Among all the other stats, there is one missing. Luck, or the one that gives the critical rate. But then.. why is it named SAT?

You see, the word used in the jap version is 会心 (kaishin).
ScreenShot_2021_1001_19_03_4622.jpg

What I normally see in game it's 運 (un) however, which is (Luck).
Now, if one tries using google translate to get the meaning in Japanese for kaishin you get "congeniality, gratification or satisfaction" while in Chinese means "knowing, understanding".

And there you go, the SAT comes from satisfaction.

A blunder, because in RPG, you rarely see this sentence "会心一撃" (kaishin ishigeki) which google can't translate btw.
But in games, this sentence means Critical Hit.

Satisfaction.... haha.. right.

Keywords: SAT, Statistic, STATUS, STATE, RPG, Battle, Luck.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There might eventually be , but other than the logo it doesn't look like much of a sequel.

Reactions: James Eveleth

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
apparently its an incomplete game. you can't even go to the capital what? please confirm so that I don't have to play this
222.JPG

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Yes the game is complete. What makes you think you're supposed to be able to go to the capital in the finished game? Is "can visit the capital" in a list of game features somewhere?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No developers occasional promote their on Ci-en, but for some reason this time it was in-game.
Just want to ask I downloaded the game and it came with 2 files with the same names but what is the 2 file format on the other one? Also Do I need to patch this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just want to ask I downloaded the game and it came with 2 files...
I would just run the installer and see what happens, I think maybe it's split due to size? The opening post says the patch isn't needed, it's the Steam adult patch anyway and (being a installer) this isn't the Steam version.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Yes the game is complete. What makes you think you're supposed to be able to go to the capital in the finished game? Is "can visit the capital" in a list of game features somewhere?
i decided to play it anyway and yeah, all those points above were indeed true. there is a proper ending but like it said, there are places that you can't visit and some characters don't reach love status. still great imo. mandragora best girl and medina second. you can even finish the game without getting the idol character in your party.

there's a strategy on steam on how to beat the 9999 hp optional boss and all it took is an actual strategy and proper item/equip builds. reflect was far safer I find.

fun fact: i only deployed Mana in the undead king boss fight. it's a finicky fight esp. if he decides to use 2 huge damage attack in 1 turn. instadeath. but with Mana's lifesteal, dispel, curse, shield and auto-revive she can go solo on him. took me a lot of tries and luck but yeah its totally possible. i believe i was only level 20 at that point. that strategy really taught me a lesson I never knew I needed.

3.5/5. oh and how to extract this game's bgm? I really liked that one boss bgm

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Honestly a good and straightforward game. It's a shame that some characters don't get more scenes like some of the other heroines. I also took a look at some inusuku's other games. The idol girl Melody is the spitting image of the little sister featured in and its . I honestly think it's the same character.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I thought Kodachi and Medina might be in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the girls are called Kana and Yui.

Reactions: Beyo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wolf isn't at all mobile compatible, it was made purely for Windows. Inusuku did send off Imouto Life to some mobile game developers to make a Android version, but that was a year ago and last I knew they hadn't heard back.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes