Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Lenesiah

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know what daggers (or bandit blandes) are for ? I red the description but don't realy understand the purpose of it :/

Oh, and the [Junk] stated items, can it be sold freely ? I mean, is there an other use for them or not ? Thanks !

foxtrot_19

Sep 5, 2018
Is there any guide or walkthrough for this game?
I don't know where to proceed after done exploring the ruins

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Just to check... the install instructions in OP just say "Extract and run" - is this supposed to be an install executable that requires administrator permissions?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think Disco-Inferno was right. Kagura games bought from anywhere other than Steam come as installers, if you want to try the Steam game with JorgeFFC's crack here...

Sister Travel 1.00 with adult patch -

Reactions: falafelswoop

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
was linked above, dodo's and black swan's should drop feathers.
Thanks. Question. I was wondering what Equipments of the Party is the best Right now I have Kodachi,Aoi (Player Name i choose) Medina,and Amy. For accessories
What Should i Equip to them so i can have high chance on winning? I use The Hearts of the Monster of Aoi (PN) the Fairy The Nekomata (gonna change it) and Flora (Which is Upgraded now)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Bought the game when it came out, but still haven't really played it properly. I can't help with strats, some tips for Kodachi are back here though.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Bought the game when it came out, but still haven't really played it properly. I can't help with strats, some tips for Kodachi are back here though.
I need help About the incesne burner (I misspelled it. i know) I did all the quest fought marion then i go ti wind valley and i still need that item. Where tf i can find that item?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes