English:Exist any scene with penny?

Last edited by a moderator:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So how do you exactly get dexterity? Or Salsa Training? Thanks for Replying btw

kingflex

Jun 11, 2017
So how do you exactly get dexterity? Or Salsa Training? Thanks for Replying btw
You go to lotus club, 2am/4am and encounter the latina dancer. The next day the dance class is unlocked
Training salsa gets you charisma and salsa skill, training Jazz gets you dexterity.

Reactions: JJATH

kingflex

Jun 11, 2017
The last Cg's are with the new caracter Nady. I got to see her the first time at STP, then in the park, then at the lab then in the gym.
i guess you have to see her other times before unlocking her content but i cant manage to trigger her other events.

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
sorry i write this here ...but i know similar game Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City, but i cant find good download

Ricmata

Jun 14, 2017
The last Cg's are with the new caracter Nady. I got to see her the first time at STP, then in the park, then at the lab then in the gym.
i guess you have to see her other times before unlocking her content but i cant manage to trigger her other events.
Same here, I triggered theses events but no CG

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything more aside from the dance scene and the talking scenes with Nady? These guys really need to work on progression...

Reactions: Arcane666

skybbc

May 5, 2017
I met Nady in the park, in the lab, but I can't trigger the gym event. Any tips?

Staaph

May 26, 2017
sorry i write this here ...but i know similar game Sissy Trainer: Welcome to Black City, but i cant find good download
I just played this game, and it's quite promising. Sissy maker creator should play this game a couple times to learn about storyline and how to leave clues to get the scenes, i mean, it's a 90 day race to obtain money and i spent 20 days trying to figure out how the hell i get the last two sex scenes.

PS. Download the game at chaotic-naughty patreon, there's only a demo version.

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
I just played this game, and it's quite promising. Sissy maker creator should play this game a couple times to learn about storyline and how to leave clues to get the scenes, i mean, it's a 90 day race to obtain money and i spent 20 days trying to figure out how the hell i get the last two sex scenes.

PS. Download the game at chaotic-naughty patreon, there's only a demo version.
pity its just demo, anyway i found another interesting game whit similar thematic: Your New Life Fetish Dating Simulator (also demo) at deviantart.com

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
ps and one new game at tf - sissification thematic - Sleepovers, thats all :)

Jake9009

Mar 16, 2017
Has anyone managed to get this to work on mac with wine?
Win32 function failed HRESULT: 0x8007000e is the message i get when I try to open it.

BillieGOAT

Jul 16, 2017
I've unlocked the entire gallery. The last 8 scenes are with Nady/Chris and Nady/James. After you see her in several places (gym, lab, park, Lotus) go home and a scene will play where you can ask her to move in. After she's there for a week or so, go home in the late night and rest. A scene will play where you can walk in on Nady and Chris. After that you can go talk to Nady in late night for a scene with her and James. I don't know if you need to have Nady's affinity maxed but I did.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes