3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does...Anyone know how to unlock the new cg in this update or...Any at all? Other than the old ones from a previous version?

kingflex

Jun 11, 2017
i got into this game since i like the maxman artstyle. but by got is it a tedious/random grind to get anything going.
i'll try to help some of you with what i could do :
1 - random encounter with the dance teacher in the lotus club => sex scene
2 - Chris and brenda ''training'' after the director explains that you need a job and bech press 200lbs
3 - get lvl 3 charisma (salsa training), lvl 2 dexterity to have the librairian give you a hand job
4 - after you get lvl2 salsa and jazz, you can offer a drink to the lady in the lotus club to unlock the other club an a more profitable job

These are the events i could access, if anyone got other stuff you can share so we can get what will resemble a walkthrough

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone at least have a save with all or at least most of the CG unlocked? Or anything? Also, kingflex I salute you.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
He is correct. It was the first ever link for the v1.6.0. There wasn't even a link for the v1.5.0 until he shared this one. So thanks to him we are able to play the latest version of the game.
yah i was gonna reply to sketchycrow, iguess ididnt,

kingflex

Jun 11, 2017
some other events i could access :
5 - after finishing 8-10 babysitting jobs (and i think most of the stats need to be lvl2 or higher) you go to the office where Chris gets ''inducted'' to the painal club by Penny
6 - go to the lab after that for some creamy anal play
7 - baby sitting becomes more intresting for Chris (sex with the dad) - also repair Chris's butt with the cream before going all out otherwise her all will get wrecked
8 - you get to encounter a new girl in the office (dont know if there is any content with her)
so this is all i got so far. If anyone got more to add, feel free to help :)
i'll comment more if i can access more CG scenes/events

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
i got a new scene, where after i talked to the new girl at stp, she mentions "skinheads" and at 18:00>22:00ish i think i went to the new club and u get new scene there.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
ive gotten everything posted here, cant find anything else sadly but theres around 6 more tiles in the gallery

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Since I really don't want to play through the cringeworthy skinhead story I tried decrypting the files. I can't figure out how to see the images themselves but I guess the filenames might help out a little.

spr_hentai_cg_desire_club_1
spr_hentai_cg_chris_nady_competition_1
spr_hentai_cg_james_nady_get_along_1

Maybe those are the 3 events? They add up to 10CGs which is exactly what was added, I'm pretty sure.

Tihacci

Jul 5, 2017
Why does absolutely nothing happen when you get to 90 days? I crossed the deadline by 10 days now...

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes