3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

there

Nov 23, 2016
In my case I've not found any malware and I use Malwarebytes and SpyBot. It would be best if more people check it cuz sometimes it is possible to get false positive
Agreed, it may be some sort of virus so check it with an anti-virus.

there

Nov 23, 2016
In my case I've not found any malware and I use Malwarebytes and SpyBot. It would be best if more people check it cuz sometimes it is possible to get false positive
It seems it has "EE:Malwr.Heur.Zbot.17" according to my anti-virus.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
It seems it has "EE:Malwr.Heur.Zbot.17" according to my anti-virus.
Kaspersky & Eset have found nothing. In this case try ver from Qleaf. I checked his ver & still nothing maybe this one will be for u better.

(btw in the past like 4-6y ago I have caught few "police" ransomwares & since then I scan everything so I don't catch any shi* again)

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
V1.1:
!T4sUEY6R!9PBuP8707fL2tn53H_7hjVDuI2Jl-23ELq9vp90FyQc

First time uploading stuff :<
<-- corrected Mega
VirusTotal Results.
Use your best judgement.

Reactions: Wugga

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
<-- corrected Mega
VirusTotal Results.
Use your best judgement.
Noted for the future.

Based on the virus results, I for one use AVG / Avast. Everything seem fine. Just in case i will remove the link when i get home from work since OlmenKing posted a link of the same version.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Noted for the future.

Based on the virus results, I for one use AVG / Avast. Everything seem fine. Just in case i will remove the link when i get home from work since OlmenKing posted a link of the same version.
Leave it up for now. The staff is gonna check it out. It could be a false positive and some devs don't even know or bother to submit files to the A/V devs so they can be whitelisted.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016

The game is written in game maker studio 2.0, contains only game maker language files and nothing else. No any external files. Since the official launch of game maker studio 2.0 was March 2017, I suspect some of its files are not recognized by some anti-virus software yet.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes