3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Welp has anyone noticed any real difference between the demo and beta?

I have noticed:
1.Engine change
2.Dayna replaced
3.Baby sitting is possible(never seemed to work in the beta)
4.Gym and Library scenes working(Files were in the beta but never started for me). Still can't access Penny's scene(s).

dragonassz1

Oct 19, 2016
There is no story progression, to be honest i'm rally disappointed in this demo. If all that's changed is the engine and some Ui designs and it has taken half a year then i'm sorry but i don't see a future for this game. Thanks for donating to get this game and giving us a chance to play it.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
There is no story progression, to be honest i'm rally disappointed in this demo. If all that's changed is the engine and some Ui designs and it has taken half a year then i'm sorry but i don't see a future for this game. Thanks for donating to get this game and giving us a chance to play it.
I will honestly not care about this if they don't fix and cement your place in the game.
James question sexuality and Chris is the one working out with Rhonda when you are asked if YOU want help with your workout.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

dragonassz1

Oct 19, 2016
I will honestly not care about this if they don't fix and cement your place in the game.
James question sexuality and Chris is the one working out with Rhonda when you are asked if YOU want help with your workout.
Yeah, i feel as though that none of our choices matter as James. We might as well play as a ghost.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, i feel as though that none of our choices matter as James. We might as well play as a ghost.
Honestly feels like it's just some Idea for a story the dude had before trying to make money off it.

To me it feels like we are a mix between James and Chris and that is why it suffers so much.

blobjob

Aug 17, 2016
There's an update, not sure what else is new besides new character.

"
Game got its first update !
Sexy latin Raye Sanches joined the game version 1.0. Updates are just avaliable for patrons from now on. But... "

also the demo went public.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Anyone wanna throw up $5 for it?

They need to flesh out what they had already instead of adding new characters.
Only character I would make an exception for is old Dayna...

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
I'd like a way to cheat as well, seems they changed the engine and i can't seem to be able to find the values with cheat engine.

Reactions: pingwin

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Found this on 4chan ver. 1.11 Key: !WDPzAVpLMeaSiTac17XMOdJOJUtQ8XBGwHy7Q9QZf-0

Reactions: bernthal

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
do anyone know how to cheat now with their new program?

there

Nov 23, 2016

About this game:
Sissy Maker is an adult point-and-click adventure game. It's a mix of erotic interactive novel and dating sim. You play as, James, a young landlord and his only tenant, Chris. Your objective of the game is to help Chris achieve his dream of becoming a full-fledged transsexual woman (and settle a sizable rental debt at the same time).

Sissy Maker offers an engaging storyline and a colorful cast of characters to provide a unique and entertaining experience. The game has multiple endings and endless potential for additional stories, characters, and endings!

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on SissyMakerDemo.exe to start playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link(s) - v1.0:
Mega:

Game Info:
Updated:5th, March, 2017
Genre: Sissy, Point and Click, Anal, Adventure
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Developer / Publisher:
Blog:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Please update the links and the game as the mega link is not working.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Your game has malware. Please re-check and re-upload it.
In my case I've not found any malware and I use Malwarebytes and SpyBot. It would be best if more people check it cuz sometimes it is possible to get false positive

Reactions: there
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes